We are releasing a brand new program to partner with content creators who love contributing to the vibrant community of MapleStory. We're calling this new initiative Bean Brigade! Read below for more information on how you can become a member:
WHAT IS BEAN BRIGADE?
Bean Brigade is a partnership program for Maplers who are making outstanding and creative content for MapleStory!
MapleStory content creators who meet the following minimum criteria can submit their application for review:
- Must have created MapleStory content in the last month.
- Creates high-quality content that engages with the MapleStory community.
- Must have a minimum of 15 average concurrent viewership per stream, or 3k followers.
- Must have streamed a minimum of 360 minutes (6 hours) in the last 30 days.
- Must have streamed on at least 2 separate days in the last month.
- Must have a minimum of 2k subscribers and an average of at least 1k views in the past 30 days for all videos.
- Must have a public Twitter or Instagram account where you share and promote your content.
- Creative, out-of-the-box content (including videos, streams, or images) on any other social platforms with high engagement will also be considered.
- Content must be related to MapleStory.
*Consideration does not automatically guarantee membership. Applications will be reviewed and measured against content quality and activity.
You and your channel, services, and content must accede to the following:
- Comply with, and not violate or promote the violation of, MapleStory’s Terms of Service.
- By becoming a Bean Brigade member, you will comply with, and not violate or promote the violation of, Nexon America's Influencer Policy.
- Not promote or contain content that Nexon deems as illegal, racist, sexist, hateful, pornographic, or otherwise offensive.