Snag This Art and Make it Your Own
The Nova updates are on their way, so let’s kick off the excitement with a contest! Save the Cadena and Illium art files from the link below to your computer to begin.
Make sure to grab the art files, as this counts toward your progression in the Journey from Grandis to Maple World event on the site (sharing this page on social media does not count toward progression).
Once you’ve saved the art files, print them out and place them in a setting which best depicts each character. Snap a photo of the presentation and submit it on Twitter or the MapleStory forums to be entered to win a prize!
- Save and print out the art files (Cadena, Illium, or both). Both color or black & white printouts are fine.
- Cut out the character and place them in the desired setting.
- Take a photo of the character printout in the setting, and post the photo to Twitter or the MapleStory forums.
- For Twitter, the post must include either #CadenaArtContest or #IlliumArtContest to be entered in the contest.
- For the MapleStory forums, the post must be made in the official contest thread.
- Include the name of your MapleStory character and World with your entry.
- Posts must be made before the end of the contest submission period, November 30, 2017.
- You may submit one entry per character per platform. For example, you can post a picture of Cadena on Twitter, and a picture of Illium on Twitter. You can also post a picture of Cadena on the forums, and a picture of Illium on forums. However, you cannot post the same picture on both platforms—the setting must be different!
- Multiple submissions, plagiarism, and use of inappropriate content (in the opinions of the judges) shall be grounds for disqualification.
- The full disclosure of the Official Rules for this contest can be found here: Official Rules
- Judging Criteria:
- 25% Creativity – How much effort was put into the creation of your setting?
- 25% Accuracy – How well does your setting reflect the character’s lore or theme?
- 25% Humor – Is your setting funny or clever?
- 25% Originality – How original is your setting? Is it different from other submissions?
- Three winners will be chosen from Twitter, and three winners will be chosen from the MapleStory forums.
- The contest runs from today to November 30, 2017 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Here are the prizes for Twitter:
- 1st Place (Twitter): One MapleStory framed canvas art print (Cadena)
- 2nd Place (Twitter): One MapleStory mug of your choice (Orange Mushroom, Slime, Pink Bean, or Yeti)
- 3rd Place (Twitter): One MapleStory plush of your choice (Orange Mushroom, Slime, Pink Bean, or Yeti)
- Here are the prizes for the MapleStory forums:
- 1st Place (Forums): One MapleStory framed canvas art print (Illium)
- 2nd Place (Forums): One MapleStory mug of your choice (Orange Mushroom, Slime, Pink Bean, or Yeti)
- 3rd Place (Forums): One MapleStory plush of your choice (Orange Mushroom, Slime, Pink Bean, or Yeti)