The Private Test Server (PTS) is a separate MapleStory service for select users to test and preview upcoming contents and events before they are released to the general public. Registration for the PTS will be opened whenever we announce the start date of an upcoming run of the PTS on the MapleStory website and our Official Forums.
Your PTS account will be a copy of your live account within the PTS environment. All of your characters, items, and progress that you have completed will be the same. However, because this is a separate testing environment, please note the following:
- Your PTS account is completely separate from your normal account. Any progress or items gained in the PTS will not be carried over to your normal account.
- You cannot purchase NX for the PTS. In fact, there will not be a cash shop in the PTS. Depending on the needs of the test period, your PTS account will be given any necessary items.
- Certain features and functions of the game may be inaccessible. While we want you to enjoy your PTS experience, we would like to direct your play testing towards the new and upcoming content.
- You may encounter lots of bugs, glitches, and other possible oddities when testing new content and events. Bugs and feedback can be reported to us on our official forums in the PTS section.
To register, click on the registration button below and login with your game account. All are welcome to register for the PTS. However, to qualify for participation in the PTS, your account must meet the following criteria:
- Account must be active (The account has to have logged into the game within the past 3 months)
- Account must be in good standing (The account cannot be currently banned).
- Account must have at least 1 character that is at least Lv.100 or above.