[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 9, 2016 at 6:00 AM Pacific (9:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Pacific: 6:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Eastern: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- The Silver Scissors of Karma will no longer be sold in the World Tour Coin Shop.
- You will no longer have to wait until the next day to retry the quest 'The Dark Decree' if your character dies or if you close the client while in the quest map.
- Shade's name has been corrected in the Dark Decree quest line.
- A text issue with Neinheart's dialogue in the quest 'The Dark Decree' has been fixed.
- You will now be able to properly rescue captives in the Jungle Pass map during the quest 'A Heroic Rescue'.