[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 1:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
There is a known issue with the Blaster Damage Skin and Summer Damage Skin which causes players to crash. We are currently looking into it.
[Update #3] The maintenance has been extended by an additional hour and is now scheduled to end at 1:00 PM Pacific (4:00 PM Eastern).
[Update #2] The maintenance has been extended by an additional hour and is now scheduled to end at 12:00 PM Pacific (3:00 PM Eastern).
[Update] The maintenance has been extended by one hour and is now scheduled to end at 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern).
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 5:00 AM Pacific (8:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, July 14, 2016
Pacific: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from 5:00 AM – 7:30 AM Pacific (8:00 AM – 10:30 AM Eastern). During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- Fixed an issue that was not allowing players to log in with certain Jett characters.
- Removed the items Antique Root Gloves and Antique Root Boots from sale from NPCs.
- Fixed an error with the Maplemas Party Potion that renders the player unable to use items, portals, or abilities.
- Extra text from the description of Kaiser's 'Tempest Blades' skill has been removed.
- Fixed a text issue in the dialogue for the quest 'Rescuing the Piglet'.
- Adjusted the prices of the AbsoLab Katana, AbsoLab Summoner, and AbsoLab Treasure Scepter so they are now 5 coins.
- Fixed text errors in the dialogue for the quest 'The Five Heroes'.
- There was an issue when rescuing Lilin in Heroes of Maple Act 1 where the player can progress past the dialogue too quickly and lose the ability to progress. This has been fixed.
- When speaking to NPC Aily for the quest 'Extreme Station', the text 'Funny Station' has been changed to 'Funky Station'.
- The dialogue for the Silver Husky pet's 'Poop' command contained a text error that has been fixed.
- Fixed a text error in the dialogue when using the item Spiegelmann Signal.
- Fixed a text issue with NPC Spiegelmann's dialogue in Slumbering Dragon Island Fishing Area.
- Fixed a text issue in which NPC Spiegelettes' dialogue in the quest 'Fishing Master' had the word "its" misspelled as "it's".
- The Maple Runner Ranking Event will begin after the maintenance.
- Players can now access Hieizan Temple.