[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 6:00 AM Pacific (9:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the update to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM Pacific (3:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Pacific: 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Eastern: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.175. Check out the patch notes here!
- NPC Roco will now alert the player when collecting rewards if their inventory is full. The player must make room in their inventory and speak to Roco again and select the "Talk to Roco" option to collect the rewards.
- Mir will no longer refer to the skill Wind Circle as Gale in Heroes of Maple Act 1.
- A text issue after rescuing Lilin in Heroes of Maple Act 1 will be fixed.
- A text issue when speaking to Luminous in Heroes of Maple Act 1.5 will be fixed.
- The Starry Stereo Headset will now function correctly with the Pink Bean pet.
- The tooltip text for Evan's character card will now fit within the screen.
- The Louie-Roid (F) shop will now function correctly.
- The Guild Headquarters will now display an exit portal.
- Kanna's Binding Tempest ability will now correctly bind enemies.
- The skin color for newly created Explorer, Resistance, Evan, Phantom, and Dual Blade classes will no longer automatically switch to Light after creating the character.
- The 11th Anniversary weapon Soul Enchanter will now work on the Maple Treasure Psy-limiter.
- Master Craftsman's Cubes and Meister's Cubes made from crafting are no longer tradeable.
- Red Tiger and Gold Dragon Soul Shards can now be placed in the 8-Slot Soul Bag.
- The Maidroid Coupon will no longer give an error message when attempting to use the coupon.
- A text issue with NPC Delgrund in Masteria Act 3 will be fixed.
- A text issue with the item Blackgate Cap will be fixed.
- A text issue when using the Dimensional Mirror to enter the Conference Room of the Alliance will be fixed.
- A text issue during a cut scene while aboard the Daniella Stronghold will be fixed.
- A text issue in the description of the Special Bonus Potential Scroll will be fixed.
- A text issue during the dialogue for the quest "Surl's Request" will be fixed.
- A text issue during the quest "Mysterious Invitation" will be fixed.
- Untranslated text that displays when accepting the quest "Forest Tyrant" will be fixed.
- Untranslated text from NPC Memory Guide in Black Heaven will be fixed.
- The descriptions for Blazing Sword, Blue Blazing Sword, Green Blazing Sword, and Purple Blazing Sword will be changed to include Chain Swords.