[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, August 3, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- The Dark World Tree area will be available after the scheduled maintenance.
- The new boss, Damien, will be available after the scheduled maintenance.
- Heroes of Maple Act 4 can be started at midnight (Pacific) on August 3. However, the act cannot be completed until after the scheduled maintenance due to the Damien boss battle within Act 4.
- Hieizan Temple will now be accessible.
- The Tot's Know-How Lv. 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 Equipment Boxes for Blaster and Kinesis have been temporarily disabled. The boxes can be redeemed from Tot's Know-How, but the boxes cannot be opened. To avoid inventory clutter, please refrain from accepting these reward boxes until they have been fully fixed.
- The Kanna skill 'Kishin Shoukan' will now properly reduce the respawn time of monsters on the map.
- The Universal Transparent Weapon can now be equipped over Blaster weapons.
- The text 'Cannot be revived with the Water of Life' will be added to the description of the Ice Dragon pet.
- The portal to Marketplace from Northern Barracks in Kritias will now function properly after accepting the quest 'General's Pet'.
- The items 'Colorful Beach Pants' and 'Colorful Bikini' will now have correct item descriptions.