[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.175.2.0.
- Blaster characters in non-Reboot worlds will now be able to collect the Lv. 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 Equipment Boxes from Tot's Know-How.
- There was an issue where some Unique Potential Scroll 100% items were giving Epic Potentials instead of Unique Potentials. Players that were affected by this issue will receive a replacement Unique Potential Scroll 100% for each one that was used. Please claim your scroll by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before midnight (12:00 AM Pacific) on September 16, 2016.
- When collecting the Unique Potential Scrolls, please collect ALL of the scrolls before logging out. If you log out before collecting all of the Unique Potential Scrolls, the remaining scrolls will DISAPPEAR!
- Logging out of MapleStory while sitting on all 6 Heroes Cube Chairs will no longer cause a graphical error to appear on the login screen.
- The chance for extra damage when using the Hayato skill, Rai Sanrenzan, will now occur correctly.
- Blaster's charge skills will now work properly when playing with a game controller.
- Faces and wings will no longer float above the character when triggering specific cutscenes in Masteria Through Time.
- Additional back-end changes will be made to improve server stability.