[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 5:00 AM Pacific (8:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM Pacific (2:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Pacific: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Eastern: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM Pacific (8:00 AM – 11:30 AM Eastern). During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- Rewards for the Back to School Log-In Event will be distributed to players that participated in the event. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before midnight (12:00 AM Pacific) on October 6, 2016.
- Spell Traces can now be purchased from the Homecoming Bazaar with 2016 Homecoming Coins instead of with Yu Garden Coins.
- The NPCs Matilda, Spinel, and Gachapon Pierrot will now appear correctly in Leafre.
- Xenon characters will no longer be given mage equipment when opening the equipment boxes from the New Player Event.
- Various text issues and revisions will be made to the dialogue in Mushroom Shrine Tales.