[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 9:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- The new chat channels will now be available.
- An issue will be fixed where players were unable to finish the Fishing tutorial if they were disconnected or had entered the Cash Shop.
- Star Planet quest notifiers will no longer appear above the character.
- A text error in the opening quest for Mushroom Shrine Tales will be fixed.
- The mini-map for the Graveyard in the Haunted Mansion will be properly translated.
- The Zombie Damage Skin will display properly when stored.
- Various text issues in Afterlands will be fixed.
- Regional IP blocks have been reapplied for certain regions that were incorrectly opened.
- The NPC Mr. Lee has been removed from the Event Hall to address recent latency issues.