[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Players that had their Bichon Paw changed to the Halloween Lantern will receive a replacement Bichon Paw. Please claim your Reward Style Box containing a Bichon Paw by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before midnight (12:00 AM Pacific) on November 18, 2016.
- To open the box, place it in your Cash Inventory and double-click it in the Cash Shop to receive your Bichon Paw.
- Players that purchased the Character Name Change Coupon during the event will have their name changes processed. If your name change was not processed, please contact Customer Support and submit a ticket.
- Players will now be able to continue their fishing progress even if they lost the Basic Fishing Chair.
- The Henesys Haunting story can be started through the Secret Stories UI after it has been reset.
- Shao will no longer disappear and become untargetable during her boss fight.
- NPC Joel's repeatable quest will now always trigger properly.
- Various text issues in Secret Stories and Afterlands will be fixed.
- The Gachapon will be updated with the November 3 reward list.
- The Chat Channels have been temporarily disabled to further investigate recent lag issues.