[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 5:39 PM Pacific Standard Time (8:39 PM Eastern / 1:39 AM UTC). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] The maintenance has been extended and is now scheduled to end at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 AM UTC).
[Update] The maintenance has been extended and is now scheduled to end at 3:00 PM Pacific (6:00 PM Eastern / 11:00 PM UTC).
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, November 10, 2016. Maintenance for European MapleStory will begin at 12:00 AM Pacific (3:00 AM Eastern / 8:00 AM UTC). Maintenance for Global MapleStory will begin at 5:00 AM Pacific (8:00 AM Eastern / 1:00 PM UTC).
We anticipate the maintenance to conclude around 2:00 PM Pacific (5:00 PM Eastern / 10:00 PM UTC).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, November 10, 2016
- European MapleStory
- Pacific: 12:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Eastern: 3:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- UTC: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Global MapleStory
- Pacific: 5:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Eastern: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- UTC: 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All Global MapleStory and European MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- Pacific: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- Eastern: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- UTC: 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Migrate European MapleStory service to Global MapleStory.
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.177.3.0.
- Game server time will be changed to UTC.
- Cash items will be extended by 24 hours to compensate for the time change.
- The client will no longer crash when pressing the 'Tab' key through the Login Screen.
- The Cat Mug Random Chair will no longer cause other players to crash or restrict them from entering the room in which the chair is used.