[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 2:34 PM Pacific Standard Time (5:34 PM Eastern / 10:34 PM UTC). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] The maintenance has been extended until further notice.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00 AM Pacific (10:00 AM Eastern / 3:00 PM UTC). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM Pacific (3:00 PM Eastern / 8:00 PM UTC).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, November 17, 2016
Pacific: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Eastern: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
UTC: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- A limit of 30 V Coins a day has been applied to the V Coin Exchange Event.
- Players will no longer encounter the 'Trouble Logging in' message when launching through the Nexon Launcher.
- Players will no longer receive the 'Trouble Logging in' message and crash afterwards.
- The Star Force Enhancement system will no longer charge twice the amount of mesos when enhancing items.
- The game client will no longer crash when attempting to begin the Dragon Rider Party Quest.
- The Odd-Eyed Face will display correctly when used with the Ouch facial expression.
- The quest 'Making Rice Cakes' will no longer contain Korean text when it is completed.
- Characters who remain within 'Secret Stories' after the event ends will be teleported to Henesys after the maintenance.
- The Star Force Enhancement Chance Time will no longer incorrectly fail when used.
- Back-end maintenance and updates to server specs will be performed.
- The game will no longer disconnect and close when entering the map Knights Chamber. Characters previously stuck in the map will be accessible again.