[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:20 AM PST (2:20 PM EST / 8:20 PM CET / 6:20 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] The maintenance has been extended until further notice.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
PST: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EST: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CET: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEDT: 2:00 AM - 5:00 AM (Nov. 23)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- A fix will be applied to address the server restart issues.
- Players that did not receive their Bichon Paw during the November 3rd maintenance will receive a replacement Bichon Paw. Please claim your Reward Style Box containing a Bichon Paw by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before midnight (12:00 AM Pacific) on December 12, 2016.
- To open the box, place it in your Cash Inventory and double-click it in the Cash Shop to receive your Bichon Paw.
- Untranslated text that displays when going through Aran's tutorial will be fixed.
- Pollo and Fritto mini-games will no longer contain untranslated text in the reward acceptance map.