[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 1:32 PM PST (4:32 PM EST / 10:32 PM CET / 8:32 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the update to last approximately 9 hours, concluding around 2:00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, December 15, 2016
PST: 5:00 AM – 2:00 PM
EST: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
CET: 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM
AEDT: 12:00 AM – 9:00 AM (Dec. 16)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PST: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- EST: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- CET: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- AEDT: 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM (Dec. 16)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.179. Check out the patch notes here!
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- Back end changes will be made to improve server stability.
- The Fafnir Big Mountain weapon will now be available in the list of items when using Pieces of Destruction.
- The Lionheart Valore weapon will now be available in the list of items when using Pieces of Ruin.
- The Content Icon (book notifier) will be available again on the left side of the screen.
- Titles from the Water Wars event will now display correctly.
- The Tot's Know-How window will no longer crash when accepting rewards.
- The Gollux Boss encounter is accessible again.
- Tradeable items purchased through the Auction House will no longer become untradeable after the transaction is made.
- The sorting arrows in the Auction House will now line up correctly.
- The search function in the Cash Shop will now work properly.
- Using the up and down arrows in the world selection screen will now cycle through the worlds correctly.
- Using Aran's hyper skill, Maha's Domain, will no longer cause the character to become darker.
- Dual Blade's Flash Jump and Blade Ascension combo will now work properly outside of the Mu Lung Dojo.