[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 9:40 AM PST (12:40 PM EST / 6:40 PM CET / 4:40 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
PST: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EST: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CET: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEDT: 2:00 AM – 5:00 AM (Dec. 23)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.179.2.0.
- Skill Points for Zero characters will be reset. The skills Long Sword Mastery and Heavy Sword Mastery will be set to Lv. 8. The skills Piercing Thrust and Shadow Strike will be set to Lv. 1. The skill Air Raid will be set to Lv. 2.
- Using the Night Walker skills Dominion, Shadow Bats, Shadow Spark, and Shadow Stitch will no longer cause the player to disconnect.
- The Night Walker skills Dominion, Shadow Bats, Shadow Spark, and Shadow Stitch will properly deal damage when hunting monsters.
- Due to an issue with the item, the Snowflake Ring will be removed from the Cash Shop.
- The Gachapon and Style Box reward text will no longer appear the same color as Alliance chat.
- The announcement of Gachapon reward items in chat will now properly link the winning item.
- Messages from a GM will now properly appear as black text with a white background.
- The Magic Christmas Stockings will no longer drop Reboot Coins.
- Due to this issue, Cassandra will now have the option to exchange Reboot Coins for V Coins until midnight PST on January 19, 2017.
- Selective 4 Slot Coupons will now be able to increase storage slots past 96.
- The "New Message" notifications will properly disappear after closing or accepting.
- The Cherry Blossom Chair will no longer make the player invisible when used.
- Long item names in the Auction House will no longer overlap with the item price.
- Nodes will no longer be incorrectly stated as Cores when using Nodestones.
- Extraneous text in the Chat window has been removed.