We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM CET / 7:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, January 12, 2017
PST: 5:00 AM – 12:00 PM
EST: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
CET: 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
AEDT: 12:00 AM – 7:00 AM (Jan. 13)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PST: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- EST: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- CET: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- AEDT: 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM (Jan. 13)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.179.3.0.
- The rewards for the December Big Spender Event will be distributed during the maintenance. Players who participated in the event can claim their rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:00 PM PST on January, 30 2017.
- There was an issue where some players did not receive their correct rewards for the Black Friday Big Spender Event. Players who did not receive all of their event rewards will be given the correct rewards they did not initially receive. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:00 PM PST on January 30, 2017.
- There was recently an issue where some players were not able to log into some of their characters. The players that were affected by this issue will now be able to log into their characters. Compensation for this issue will be given to the players affected, and can be claimed by clicking on the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:00 PM PST on January 31, 2017.
- The Pure Clean Slate Scroll 10% Double V Pack, Epic Potential Scroll 50% Double V Pack, Master Craftsman's Double V Pack, and Special Medal of Honor Double V Pack sold from the V Coin Shop will no longer give expired items when opened. Compensation will be given in a future maintenance to players who were affected by this issue.