[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:56 AM PST (2:56 PM EST / 8:56 PM CET / 6:56 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the update to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 1:00 PM PST (4:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM CET / 8:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
PST: 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
EST: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
CET: 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
AEDT: 1:00 AM – 8:00 AM (Jan. 19)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.180. Check out the patch notes here!
- Captain Darkgoo's name will no longer appear untranslated in the Soul Collector UI.
- The Kanna, Hayato, and Beast Tamer arcane weapons will have the Arcane Umbra prefix instead of the Arcaneshade prefix.
- Bonus Potential stats that wrap to the next line will no longer overlap with the next Bonus Potential stat.
- The Arcane Umbra Claw will be renamed to Arcane Umbra Knuckle to match the weapon type.
- The NPC Rice Cake Mommy Moon Bunny will be removed from Edelstein.
- The world map for Showa will no longer appear untranslated.
- Players will no longer be able to enter the lobby of Star Planet.
- Scrolls obtained from Golden Apples will now have item descriptions that match the item name.
- Elite monsters will no longer have untranslated prefixes.
- The Christmas Snow Clump item will no longer appear untranslated in the Battle Analysis System.
- The typo within the Wind Archer hyper skill, Monsoon, will be corrected.
- The sign post towards the right side of Lith Harbor will no longer display outdated information.
- The Legends Awards Chair will no longer cause the player to appear floating in mid air.
- Certain Nebulites will now correctly give the stats stated in their descriptions.
- The description for the Almighty Ring Recipe will no longer have inconsistencies with the item name.
- The Arcane Power UI gauge will now correctly read Arcane Power instead of Arcane Force.
- The following 5th job skills will now have the correct skill names:
- Meltdown (Buccaneer)
- Bullet Barrage (Corsair)
- Cannon of Mass Destruction (Cannoneer)
- Doomsday Device (Mechanic)
- Players will no longer lose EXP upon dying during the Gollux boss fight.
- Players will no longer be able to reset their SP by speaking to the Maple Administrator.