[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM CET / 7:00 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 7:00 AM PST (10:00 AM EST / 4:00 PM CET / 2:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM CET / 7:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
PST: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
EST: 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
CET: 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
AEDT: 2:00 AM – 7:00 AM (Feb. 2)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.181.1.0.
- NGS will be updated to v.3.3.4.
- Backend changes will be made to the servers.
- NPC Lauren's chat dialogue will no longer contain untranslated text.
- The Quick Move menu in Nameless Town will now include the Dimensional Mirror and Event Hall.
- The MapleStory TV in Lith Harbor will no longer cover up the general store.
- NPC Matilda and NPC Donald will now appear properly in Leafre.
- The Andersen's Key item will be removed from the Traveling Merchant Shop.
- The duplicate Nebulite Socket Creator in the Traveling Merchant Shop will be removed.
- The description for the 'World's Greatest Litterer' world record will be changed to be more accurate.
- The New Year's Event and New Year's Greetings Event quests will no longer mention KMS in the quest tag.
- The tooltip description for the damage stat in the Hyper Stat window will be fixed.
- Clicking on any of the Beefy's Kitchen quests in the 'Completed Quest' tab will no longer cause the game to crash.
- The appearance of the Part-Time Job NPC, Ms. Appropriation, will no longer change randomly.
- The equipment list for the Diao Chan Sword cash cover will be changed.
- The rope on Gollux's leg will be usable again.
- The text in Bebe's Boxes will be changed to reflect the correct items being given.
- Players will no longer be able to teleport from certain maps using the Dimensional Mirror.