[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 1:14 PM PST (4:14 PM EST / 10:14 PM CET / 8:14 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing an unscheduled game update on Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 9:00 AM PST (12:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM CET / 4:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate this task to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 2:00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST / 11:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, February 2, 2017
PST: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
EST: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
CET: 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
AEDT: 4:00 AM – 9:00 AM (Feb. 3)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.182.1.0.
- Nexon Game Security (NGS) error, which caused players to disconnect shortly after entering the game will be resolved.
- Backend changes will be made to improve server stability.
- Rewards will be distributed as compensation for the prolonged instability issues after the 2/1 Game Update. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 12:00 AM PST on February 20, 2017.
- Attendance Check will be automatically given after logging in.
- 48-Hour cash item extension will be applied immediately after the maintenance.