[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of Friday, March 3, 2017 at 1:15 AM PST (4:15 AM EST / 10:15 AM CET / 8:15 PM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Friday, March 3, 2017 at 1:15 AM PST (4:15 AM EST / 10:15 AM CET / 8:15 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 hours, concluding around 3:15 AM PST (6:15 AM EST / 12:15 PM CET / 10:15 PM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Friday, March 3, 2017
PST: 1:15 AM – 3:15 AM
EST: 4:15 AM – 6:15 AM
CET: 10:15 AM – 12:15 PM
AEDT: 8:15 PM – 10:15 PM
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- EXP gained from monsters in the BFF event has been reduced.
- The Lightning God Ring will now properly display its summon and correctly provide the intended buff.
- Resolved an issue in which incorrect messaging would appear when obtaining nebulites from nebulite boxes.
- Players are now able to travel to New Leaf City using the Kerning City Subway.
- Resolved an issue in which the Crimson Queen boss fight would cause server instability.
- Additional compensation for the unscheduled maintenance has been awarded. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen.