[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:19 AM PDT (1:19 PM EDT / 6:19 PM CET / 4:19 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 1:00 PM CET / 11:00 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, March 16, 2017
PDT: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CET: 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEDT: 11:00 PM – 5:00 AM (March 17)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PDT: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- EDT: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- CET: 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- AEDT: 11:00 PM - 2:30 AM (March 17)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- NPC Fuzhi's dialogue in Mount Song Hamlet will no longer incorrectly state "Henesys Skin Care!"
- The drop-down menu in the world map will now list the proper location being displayed.
- Rewards will be distributed to the players that have achieved the top Maple VVorld Records. Please claim your reward by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 11:59 PM PDT on April 15, 2017.
- Rewards will be distributed to players that have migrated from Direct Launch to Nexon Launcher between March 6, 2017 and March 12, 2017. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 11:59 PM PDT on April 30, 2017. Players that have not yet migrated to Nexon Launcher can still do so before 12:00 AM PDT on April 7, 2017 to receive rewards.
- Back-end database and log server updates will be applied.