[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:50 AM PDT (1:50 PM EDT / 6:50 PM CET / 4:50 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 4 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, March 23, 2017
PDT: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EDT: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CET: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEDT: 1:00 AM – 5:00 AM (March 24)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.183.5.0.
- Players will no longer be able to access the game using the Direct Launch or GameLauncher method. Click here to learn more.
- Rewards will be distributed to players that have migrated from Direct Launch to Nexon Launcher between March 13, 2017 and March 20, 2017. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 11:59 PM PDT on April 30, 2017. Players that have not yet migrated to Nexon Launcher can still do so before 12:00 AM PDT on April 7, 2017 to receive rewards.
- Players who held a Maple VVorld Record that was overtaken after the event had ended will be given the rewards for winning the record. Please claim your rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 11:59 PM PDT on April 22, 2017.
- The skill 'Follow the Leader' will be properly awarded to players that complete the quest.
- There was an issue where the duration of the Succubus Android from the Philosopher's book was 90–day instead of permanent. Players that received a 90-day Succubus Android will be given a permanent Succubus Android as a replacement. Please claim your android by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 11:59 PM PDT on April 9, 2017.
- The Battle Mage hyper skill 'Party Shield - Persist' will properly extend the duration of the 'Party Shield' skill.
- Using the 'Soaring' skill on any flying mount will no longer cause the player to disconnect.
- Jett's 'Core Aura' skill will now function correctly.
- The Bunny Moon Gazing Mount coupon will now properly award the player with the mount.
- Using the Potion Pot will no longer cause the game client to crash.
- There was an issue with the Steamed Bun Maestro event where the Bun Buxx were displaying an incorrect value for some players. The issue will be addressed and the correct number of Bun Buxx will be displayed. However, fixing this issue will require us to reset everyone's Bun Buxx. To compensate for this, everyone will be given 2,000 Bun Buxx after the maintenance.
- Items that players obtained in the Steamed Bun Maestro event will not be removed.
- The redemption limits for the Steamed Bun Shop will not be reset.