[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CET / 4:00 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the update to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM CEST / 6:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
PDT: 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
EDT: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
CEST: 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
AEST: 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM (April 6)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.184. Check out the patch notes here!
- Text errors when speaking to Nurse Pretty will be fixed.
- The Sheep Damage Skin will now be correctly applied when used. It will also be saved in the Damage Skin UI properly.
- NPC and Portal icons will no longer be offset on the mini-map.
- The item description for the Omen Piece will correctly mention 'Arin' instead of 'Hunter Eileen'.
- The frame for the 'Fastest Mapler Alive' title will be shortened to properly fit the title name.
- The text background for the White Cloud Quote Ring will be fixed so that the text will be readable.
- The Transfer Hammer UI will no longer contain untranslated text.
- The Beast Tamer skill 'Li'l Fort' will now properly deal damage to enemies.
- The Nebulite announcements in the chat box will now correctly display the grade of the Nebulite.
- The text errors with the Chaos Sealed Boxes from the Traveling Merchant in Colossal Root will be fixed.
- The tool tip window for the Sweetheart Choco Damage Skin will now show a preview of the damage skin.
- Back-end changes have been made to quest logs in order to reduce latency within the Event Hall.
- The Reset PIC button has been temporarily removed from the client.