[Complete] The maintenance has been completed. Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] There was a typo in the initial post, Damage Skin Random Box -> Damage Skin Selection Box
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, April 27, 2017
PDT: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EDT: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CEST: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEST: 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM (April 28)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.184.3.0.
- Players will no longer spawn on the right-hand side of the room when entering a new map in Maple Leaf High.
- Players can now attack Frankenbalrog using skills. However, like basic attacks, skills will only deal 1 damage to the enemy.
- The Shop function can now be properly accessed on a Lotusroid.
- The PIC Reset button will be enabled again.
- Due to the long maintenance on April 19, all players will receive a free stamp for the 12th Anniversary Attendance Check event.
- Due to an issue where the Spring Heatwave Attendance event ended early, players who completed 5-9 days of the event will receive the Selective 8 Slot Coupon. Players who completed 10 or more days of the event will receive the Damage Skin Selection Box. Please claim your reward by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 11:59 PM PDT on May 17, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see the compensation rewards. Please clear out a few rewards and log back in to receive your reward.
- Kanna, Hayato, and Beast Tamer weapons will now be obtainable from the Maple Anniversary Equipment Box.
- The skill 'Dawn Shield' from the Breath of Divinity ring will no longer display duplicate lines in the chat bar when used.
- The Fantasy Butterfly Flower cash cover can now be equipped over Blaster weapons.