Thursday, April 27 to Thursday, May 4
- This event will begin after the maintenance on April 27.
- This event will end after the maintenance on May 4.
Do you have a cash item you’ve wanted to move to another character on your account? Now you can!
For a limited time, you will be able to transfer most cash items between your characters within the same world. Take this opportunity to share a Hyper Teleport Rock, move cash cover items between characters, move a beloved pet to a new character, and more!
This event is available in both Reboot and non-Reboot worlds. You can only transfer cash items between characters in the same world. This does not include different worlds in the same world alliance. For example, you can transfer items between two characters on Mardia, but you cannot transfer an item from a character on Mardia to a character on Kradia.
Trading cash items between your characters is easy! All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Enter the Cash Shop.
- Pick an eligible item you would like to transfer to a different character, and move it into your Cash Inventory.
- Right-click the item.
- Click the ‘TRANSFER’ button.
- Select the recipient of the item from the drop down.
- Click the ‘OK’ button.
The selected item will now appear in the other character’s Cash Inventory the next time you login to that character. All jobs are able to transfer cash items between each other, except Explorers since they already share their Cash Inventory.
There are a few items that are not able to be transferred:
- EXP Coupons
- Potion Pot
- Shop Permits and Hired Merchants
- Friendship and Couple items