[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 3:35 PM PDT (6:35 PM EDT / 12:35 AM CEST / 8:35 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] The maintenance has been extended until further notice.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the update to last approximately 8 hours, concluding around 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM CEST / 6:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, May 11, 2017
PDT: 5:00 AM – 1:00 PM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
AEST: 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM (May 12)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PDT: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- EDT: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- CEST: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- AEST: 10:00 PM - 1:30 AM (May 12)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.185. Check out the patch notes here!
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- The Honey Bee Chat Ring will no longer incorrectly state that it will expire after 30 days.
- The animation for the Black Force Shield will be fixed.
- Using the Pom Pom Pink Bean Chair with the Sparkling Face will no longer cause the character's face to disappear.
- The mini-map portals for the Shinsoo International School Hallway will appear in their proper places.
- The 'Thursday the 12th' title will now properly display the number 12.
- Players will no longer disconnect when opening the treasure chest after defeating Crimson Queen or Pierre in Root Abyss.