[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:48 PM PDT (2:48 AM EDT / 8:48 AM CEST / 12:48 PM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update #1] We have resolved 2 issues found and are testing the fixes now. We anticipate that the maintenance will conclude in 2 hours.
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 5:40 PM PDT (8:40 PM EDT / 2:40 AM CEST / 10:40 AM AEST). We do not yet have an estimate of how long the maintenance will last.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, May 11, 2017
PDT: 5:40 PM – 12:00 AM (May 12)
EDT: 8:40 PM – 3:00 AM (May 12)
CEST: 2:40 AM – 9:00 AM (May 12)
AEST: 10:40 AM – 5:00 PM (May 12)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Fixed an issue that caused players to obtain unintended EXP buffs.
- Fixed an issue with the Returning Player Event that caused players outside the criteria for the event to receive the quest.
- Cash items have been extended for additional 24 hours.
- Additional compensations for the unscheduled maintenance will be given out in the upcoming scheduled maintenance. Details will be shared at a later date.