[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CET / 3:00 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, June 1, 2017
PDT: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EDT: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CEST: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEST: 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM (June 2)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- The number of days required for the final rewards of the 'Daily Dose of Rescue' will be reduced from 30 days to 25 days.
- Various changes will be made to the Mechanical Hearts event to balance the difficulty.
- When playing Rescue Mode, all enemies will now disappear when the player has reached the portal and cleared the room.
- If the Wondroid being escorted dies while on the staircase or stairwell, the player will be returned to the start of the staircase or stairwell map.
- A visual hint for the broken vent in the Investigation Mode of map B4 will be added.
- Players will no longer get stuck in some traps in Rescue Mode in map B4.
- Guide indicators will be added to map B4 in Rescue Mode.
- Various platforms in both the Rescue and Investigation modes of Mechanical Hearts will no longer cover the player's name.
- There will no longer be untranslated text when completing the quest 'Suspicious Expression'.
- The quest 'Suspicious Expression' will now list the correct reward.
- The quest log details for the quest 'Head-over-heels Expression' will no longer appear untranslated.
- The chat message window will no longer state that players are receiving 500 million mesos when they receive the 5 Master Craftsman's Cube reward from the Re:ZERO box.
- There was an issue where the Polar Bear Hat was incorrectly given through the Premium Surprise Style Box. We will be removing these items and replacing them with the Teddy Earmuffs. Players who have the Polar Bear Hat may receive their Teddy Earmuffs by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 12:59 AM PDT on June 30, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see the Teddy Earmuffs. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your replacement item.
- The descriptions for the 'Wondroid Heart' and the 'Glimmering Wondroid Heart' will be changed to mention that they can only be equipped on Wondroids.
- Xenon players will no longer receive Magician equipment when opening the Level 30, 60, 100, and 140 Equipment Support Boxes.