[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 2:03 PM PDT (5:03 PM EDT / 11:03 PM CEST / 7:03 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
Please note that we are still investigating connection issues and ask that you avoid the following channels:
- Scania – 15, 16
- Bera – 15, 16, 19, 20
- Broa / Khaini – 19, 20
- Windia – 15, 16, 19, 20
[Update #2] We are still in maintenance while we look into connection issues with a few channels on Scania, Bera, Broa, and Windia.
[Update #1] The maintenance has been extended until further notice.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, June 15, 2017
PDT: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEST: 10:00 PM – 4:00 AM (June 16)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PDT: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- EDT: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- CEST: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- AEST: 10:00 PM - 1:30 AM (June 16)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- Players entering the Wondroid Investigation Mode will no longer occasionally receive the remaining timer of a different player.
- An additional platform will be added to the left side of the elevator on floor B1 of Rescue Mode in case the elevator does not come down for unknown reasons.
- The length of the ropes/ladders towards the beginning of the Wondroid Investigation Mode will be slightly adjusted.
- Floor B4 of Investigation Mode will now have both ends of the map blocked off to prevent players from falling off of the map.
- The Heroes Shade Damage Skin can now be properly applied and saved in the damage skin storage UI.
- NPC Kemdi will no longer say that the mini-game station is closed when speaking with him.
- The Explorer's Books will no longer contain any untranslated text.
- Back-end changes will be made to improve server stability.