[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 5:30 PM PDT (8:30 PM EDT / 2:30 AM CEST / 10:30 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable, plus an additional 24 hours as compensation for the downtime. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing an unscheduled minor patch on Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 3:00 PM PDT (6:00 PM EDT / 12:00 AM CEST / 8:00 AM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 8:00 PM PDT (11:00 PM EDT / 5:00 AM CEST / 1:00 PM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, June 22, 2017
PDT: 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
EDT: 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
CEST: 12:00 AM – 5:00 AM (June 23)
AEST: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM (June 23)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.186.2.0.
- Beast Tamer’s Cub Cavalry skill will now be usable in Mu Lung Dojo.
- The correct skill names will now appear in the Battle Analysis UI.
- Claiming rewards in Monster Collection will no longer display untranslated text.
- An issue with the skill macro system will be fixed.
- The issue of Nebulite properties being removed from Auction House listings will be fixed.
- After defeating Lucid, the reward box will now appear properly.
- Back-end changes will be made to address recent channel crashes.