[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 6:14 AM PDT (9:14 AM EDT / 3:14 PM CEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended cover the amount of time the game was unavailable plus an additional 48 hours. Additional compensation for the extended down time will be provided in a future maintenance. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] 2:20 AM PDT: MapleStory is still undergoing maintenance and we still do not have an ETA. Fortunately, we were able to resolve one of the major issues we encountered. Please bear with us as we proceed to address the remaining issues. Thank you for your patience!
[Update] 12:01 AM PDT: The game is still undergoing maintenance to address some internal issues that arose during testing. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at the moment. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
[Update] 9:07 PM PDT: The maintenance has been extended until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
[Update] 1:10 PM PDT: The maintenance has been rescheduled for the following times (updated below also): Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 2:00 PM PDT (5:00 PM EDT / 11:00 PM CEST / 7:00 AM AEST).
[Update] 5:45 AM PDT: Maintenance has been postponed until further notice.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 2:00 PM PDT (5:00 PM EDT / 11:00 PM CEST / 7:00 AM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 9:00 PM PDT (12:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM CEST / 2:00 PM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
PDT: 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM
EDT: 5:00 PM – 12:00 AM (July 20)
CEST: 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM (July 20)
AEST: 7:00 AM (July 20) – 2:00 PM (July 20)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.187. Check out the patch notes here!
- The Onmyouji Fan cash cover can now be properly equipped over Whip Blade and Desperado weapons.
- The text color for the Dark Magician Label Ring and the Dark Magician Chat Ring has been adjusted to be more readable.
- The text for the Pet Fullness indicator will no longer appear to overlap.
- The Jett skill 'Starfall' will now have a cooldown time of 60 seconds.
- The tooltip for the 'Ignore Item Skill' will be corrected.
- The Beast Tamer ability 'Lil Fort' will now properly apply critical hit damage.
- The Bowmaster 5th job skill 'Inhuman Speed' passive effect will now work properly.
- The Blaze Wizard 5th job skill 'Savage Flame' will no longer cause debug text to appear in the chat window.
- The title for the Legion System UI window will be changed from 'Maple Union' to 'Maple Legion'.
- The Legion Coin icon in the Legion Raid will be corrected from a 'U' to an 'L'.
- Changes will be made to the Legion rankings on the website, so that it displays each Legion rank (per world) for an account, alongside the highest character in that world. Please be aware that your Legion rank on the website may shift when the rankings are re-calculated on July 20.