PDT: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:00 PM – Tuesday, August 29, 2017 4:59 PM
EDT: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:00 PM – Tuesday, August 29, 2017 7:59 PM
CEST: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:00 AM – Wednesday, August 30, 2017 1:59 AM
AEST: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:00 AM – Wednesday, August 30, 2017 9:59 AM
Visitors have arrived in Maple World from the planet Eluna! The Ryuul are a highly-advanced space-faring race and have brought Elunarium ore to share with Maplers. Gather twinkly Elunarium to earn buffs, and receive Otherworldly Luck when your character revives after dying!
Players Lv. 33 and above can begin the event by accepting the quest ‘A Powerful Energy and Elunarium that Crashed on Maple World’ from the event notifier on the left side of the screen.
Hunt monsters within your level range (10 levels below and 20 levels above) and you may discover Elunarium ore! There are eight different types of Elunarium, each with its own special ability.
- Elunarium (Weapon ATT/Magic ATT)
- Elunarium (Skill EXP)
- Elunarium (Boss Damage)
- Elunarium (Crit Rate)
- Elunarium (Ignore Enemy DEF)
- Elunarium (Crit Damage)
- Elunarium (Status Resistance)
- Elunarium (STR/DEX/INT/LUK)
Collect Elunarium to receive rewards! You can exchange 200 of each Elunarium type to NPC Viela in town. You will be able to receive one of the following rewards (once per day per world):
- Hyper Teleport Rock: 1-day duration.
- Pendant Slot Expansion: Untradeable, 1-day duration.
- Mr. Wang's Storage Wagon: 1-day duration.
- Miu Miu the Merchant: 1-day duration.
- 2x Drop Coupon (15 min): Untradeable, 14-day duration.
- Nodestone: Untradeable
- Special Medal of Honor: Untradeable, 14-day duration.
- Override Coin (x5): Untradeable
If you accumulate enough Elunarium, you can earn special buffs! Accept the quest ‘[Event] Obtain the Elunarium Power’ to open the buff UI. Depending on how much Elunarium is currently in your inventory, you will receive different Elunarium Power buffs that last for 1 hour. Each buff has six different levels.
- Elunarium (Weapon ATT/Magic ATT): Increases Weapon ATT/Magic ATT (+1 to +15)
- Elunarium (Skill EXP): Increases the percent of obtainable EXP when using skills (+1 to +10)
- Elunarium (Boss Damage): Increases boss damage (+1 to +15)
- Elunarium (Crit Rate): Increases Critical Rate (+1 to +15)
- Elunarium (Ignore Enemy DEF): Increases the amount of monster DEF ignored (+1 to +15)
- Elunarium (Crit Damage): Increases Critical Damage (+1 to +10)
- Elunarium (Status Resistance): Increases Status Resistance (+1 to +10)
- Elunarium (STR/DEX/INT/LUK): Increases STR/DEX/INT/LUK (+1 to +15)
The mystical energy of Elunarium also grants special benefits such as:
- Elite Monsters appear more frequently.
- Elite Monsters drop a maximum of ten reward pouches that can be used daily.
- Runes appear more often and the rune cooldown is reduced.
- A rune EXP buff effect enhancement has been added.
- You can carry out a maximum of 6 Surprise Missions daily.
- The portal for Pollo & Fritto appears more frequently.
- After defeating Inferno Wolf, EXP gains increase by 100%.
- A boss party buff effect enhancement has been added.
It’s dangerous to explore Maple World, and sometimes monsters just get the best of you! If your character dies during the event period, there is a chance to receive Otherworldly Luck from the Ryuul when you revive!
If Otherworldy Luck activates, you will receive the effect of one of three random buffs.
- Buff Freezer: This protects your buffs from disappearing when your character dies (doesn't work for some buffs).
- Respawn Token: This lets you respawn in the same map in which your character died (cannot be used in some party quests, event maps, and during transportation).
- Safety Charm: This prevents you from losing EXP points if your character dies, and restores 30% of your HP and MP once you are revived.
The buffs cannot be stacked. If you have the corresponding cash item in your inventory when you activate Otherworldy Luck, your cash item will not be consumed.