[Complete]: The maintenance has been completed as of 9:44 AM PDT (12:44 PM EDT / 6:44 PM CEST / 2:44 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 3, 2017 at 4:00 AM PDT (7:00 AM EDT / 1:00 PM CEST / 9:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, August 3, 2017
PDT: 4:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EDT: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CEST: 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEST: 9:00 PM – 3:00 AM (August 4)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website billing system will be unavailable from:
- PDT: 4:00 AM – 7:00 AM
- EDT: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- CEST: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- AEST: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM (August 4)
- During this time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
- PDT: 4:00 AM – 7:00 AM
Changes and Updates:
- Back-end changes will be made to the billing system on the website.
- Eluna Prospects will now be available at the start of every hour, for 24 hours a day. Players can still enter the event through the same method.
- The Arch Mage skill, 'Mana Burn', will no longer deal more damage than intended when hunting Elunite Elementals.
- An issue where some players were not receiving the correct amount of EXP for participating in Eluna Prospects will be fixed.
- An issue where players could not complete the Eluna Express quest 'Black Wings in Distress' if they have the Black Wing Hat will be fixed.
- The max slot capacity for the Selective 4 Slot Coupon item will be increased from 96 to 128 slots.
- The Guild Flag Race dialogue will no longer contain untranslated text.
- The Amazing Nodestone given as a reward for Nightmare Clocktower 3F will now work properly.
- The Owl of Minerva and Nebulite Socket Creator items will be added to the shops within Arcane River.
- The tooltip for the Pimp Chalice cash cover item has been updated to list psy-limiters as items that cannot be equipped with it.
- The Quick Start option for the Ursus boss battle will now function correctly.
- The missing cinematic when playing a Zero character will be added.