[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:29 AM PDT (1:29 PM EDT / 7:29 PM CEST / 3:29 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] The maintenance has been extended by 30 minutes and is now scheduled to end at 10:30 AM PDT (1:30 PM EDT / 7:30 PM CEST / 3:30 AM AEST).
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, August 10, 2017
PDT: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEST: 10:00 PM – 3:00 AM (August 11)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PDT: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- EDT: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- CEST: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- AEST: 10:00 PM - 1:30 AM (August 11)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- MapleStory will be updated to v.187.3.0.
- The Dual Blade skill, 'Mirrored Target', will register damage correctly.
- Misinformation in the description of Andersen's Box will be removed.
- The Beast Tamer skill, 'Team Roar', will correctly prevent damage throughout its duration.
- Information about the Eluna Express operation time will be removed from the NPC dialogue.
- The correct text will display for the Pure Clean Slate Scroll 10% x5 Coupon.
- The correct text will display in the chatbox when attempting to redeem a Prospector's Box with a full Use inventory.
- The correct icon will display for the Fafnir Indigo Flash in the Chaos Vellum drop list.
- The positioning of the critical damage graphic for the Gifts of the Ryuul damage skin will be adjusted.
- The quest, 'Getcha Powergacha', can now be completed. To turn in the completed quest, go to the Event Hall and speak with NPC Maple Admin.
- The Potion Pot will no longer recover MP during Xenon's Core Overload.
- Grammatical errors in the reward dialogue for 'Eluna Challenge' will be fixed.
- The new reward lists for the Gachapon and Andersen's Box will be applied.
- Players that were affected by the Eluna Prospects EXP reward issue will be given a Special Gift Box to retrieve their lost EXP. You can retrieve your Special Gift Box by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 12:00 AM UTC on August 31, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see the gift box. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your items.