[Complete]The maintenance has been completed as of 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
[Update] The maintenance has been extended by 1 hour and is now scheduled to end at 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST).
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, August 17, 2017
PDT: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EDT: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CEST: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEST: 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM (August 18)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- There were a couple of issues with the Festival All-in-One Box in which the boxes had expired before the event ended and players could not receive the box on the final day of the event. We will be providing a Festival All-in-One Box as a replacement for the one that expired or could not be redeemed. Players that were affected by this can claim their replacement All-in-One Box by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:59 PM PDT on August 30, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see the replacement item. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your Festival All-in-One Box.
- The Elunite Elemental Chair and Eluna Planet Chair from the Gachapon will now be tradeable.
- The tooltip for the Aran skill 'Maha's Carnage' has been updated to clarify that using the input command will lead to the listed command effects.
- The Cash Inventory Transfer Event will begin.
- Additional measures have been applied to prevent players from using hacks to exploit rewards.