[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 12:12 PM PDT (3:12 PM EDT / 9:12 PM CEST / 5:12 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 6:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM EDT / 3:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 7 hours, concluding around 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM CEST / 6:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
PDT: 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
EDT: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
CEST: 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM
AEST: 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM (August 31)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.188.2.0. Check out the patch notes here!
- The Ranger 3rd job skill 'Arrow Blaster' will now properly deal damage to enemies.
- The description of the 'Cunning Sweet Pig Hat' cash cover item will be corrected.
- The description of the 'Green Pig Cap' cash cover item will be corrected.
- The tooltip for the Legion Rank icon will no longer display inconsistent ranks.
- The background music for the Bonus Stage of an Elite Boss will now end properly when the timer for the Bonus Stage ends.
- Various Maple Rewards daily quests will now have their completion quest accessible through the Maple Rewards notifier instead of the light bulb notifier.
- The description of the 'Forest Guardian Ring' item will be updated to mention that the summon effect will override the other set effects.
- The description of the 'Superior Shielding Ward' item will no longer be cut off.
- The Dark Knight skill 'Sacrifice' will no longer be overridden by the Haku skill 'Breath of the Unseen' when partying with a Kanna class character.
- The 'Fafnir Indigo Flash' item will now display with the correct item icon when it appears in the drop list for Chaos Vellum.
- The Clothing Box located in major towns will be renamed to the Item Incinerator, and you can discard Cash Shop Facial Expressions (Emotes) there.