This event begins after the maintenance on August 30, and ends at the following times:
- PDT: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 4:59 PM
- EDT: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 7:59 PM
- CEST: Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:59 AM
- AEST: Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:59 AM
Roll the dice to move around a giant game board in the Dice Master Event! Each shake of the dice lands you on a space that gives rewards or extra rolls. Try to avoid landing on a space that takes away your dice! Engage in a Dice Battle showdown, and win rewards!
Players Lv. 33 and above can begin by accepting the quest ‘[Event] Game Master's Invitation’ from the Dice Master event notifier on the left side of the screen. In order to roll the dice down the game board, you need to collect ten dice which are required to play! Hunt monsters within your level range (20 levels below and 20 levels above) and gather up the Game Dice they drop.
Some monsters are carrying Rigged Dice too! These dice already have a designated number, so when you roll, you know exactly which number you’ll get! Be careful, as Game Designer Jun will start to notice if your rolls get too good.
When you’ve stocked up on dice and you’re ready to roll, talk to Game Designer Jun and accept the quest ‘[Event] Enter Dice Master Game’ to move to the event map.
Life is a Game Board
The event map is set up as a giant game board where you must roll each die and progress the listed number of spaces. You need to have a minimum of ten dice, as you will lose one each time you progress. The goal is to make it to the end of the game board before you run out of dice! If you lose all of your dice before then, you’ll go back to the map of your last location.
As you move around the game board, you have opportunities to earn rewards and extra dice, but beware…you can also lose dice! Here are some of the effects of landing on special tiles:
- Obtain EXP
- Obtain Honor EXP
- Obtain mesos
- Obtain Spell Traces and Scrolls
- Obtain extra Game Dice
- Lose Game Dice
- Take a shortcut and move up or down on the board
- Move back a number of spaces
- Have a Dice Battle!
When you land on the Dice Battle space, you will get to play against Game Designer Jun in one of two random mini-games, either Dice Battle or Dice Guess.
In Dice Battle, both you and Game Designer Jun each roll three dice. Add up your sum, and whoever has the higher number wins. If you win, you gain an additional Game Die. If you lose, you have go back several spaces—equal to the difference between your number and Game Designer Jun’s. For example, if your three dice add up to 6, and Game Designer Jun’s three dice add up to 8, he wins and you have to go back 2 spaces.
In Dice Guess, Game Designer Jun rolls two dice, and you have to guess whether the sum is between 1-6, or between 7-12. If you guess correctly, you win an additional Game Die. If you guess incorrectly, you lose one Game Die.
You receive different rewards based on how many times you successfully reach the end of the game board. The completion count is shared across all characters in the same world, but you can only receive the reward for each count once. You can participate in the event 5 times per day per world.
Keep shaking those dice again and again to earn these additional rewards!
- Complete 1 Time - 2x EXP Coupon (30 minutes) (x2): Untradeable, 7-day duration.
- Complete 2 Times
- Non-Reboot worlds - Golden Hammer 100% (x2): Untradeable, 7-day duration.
- Reboot world - Mysterious Meso Pouch (x20)
- Complete 3 Times - Epic Potential Scroll 100%: Untradeable, 7-day duration.
- Complete 4 Times - Trait Boost Potion: Untradeable, 7-day duration.
- Complete 5 Times - Safety Charm x10 Coupon: Untradeable, 7-day duration.
- Complete 7 Times - Dice Master Damage Skin: Can be traded within account in the same world, 14-day duration (permanent once applied).
- Complete 9 Times - Selective 8 Slot Coupon: Untradeable, 7-day duration. Excludes Storage.
- Complete 10 Times – Nodestone (x10): Can be traded within account.
- Complete 12 Times - Dice God: Medal. Untradeable. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +6, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +6, MaxHP/MaxMP +600.
- Complete 15 Times
- Non-Reboot worlds - Incredible Chaos Scroll of Goodness 60%: Untradeable, 7-day duration.
- Reboot world - Mysterious Meso Pouch (x40)
- Complete 18 Times - Dice Master Chair: Untradeable.
- Complete 20 Times - Unique Potential Scroll 80%: Untradeable, 7-day duration.
Here is the Dice Master Damage Skin, Dice God medal, and the Dice Master Chair!
You can receive your rewards by accepting the quest ‘[Event] Claim the Dice Master Reward’ from the Dice Master event notifier on the left side of the screen.