[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 3:35 PM PDT (6:35 PM EDT / 12:35 AM CEST / 8:35 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing an unscheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 1:30 PM PDT (4:30 PM EDT / 10:30 PM CEST / 6:30 AM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 2 and a half hours, concluding around 4:00 PM PDT (7:00 PM EDT / 1:00 AM CEST / 9:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, August 31, 2017
PDT: 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM
EDT: 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
CEST: 10:30 PM – 1:00 AM (September 1)
AEST: 6:30 AM (September 1) – 9:00 AM (September 1)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Monsters in Dream Defender will now have the correct stats. All players' stage records will be reset to their records prior to the August 30th game update maintenance.
- An issue with the Kanna skill 'Kishin' spawn timer being delayed will be fixed. Overall Kishin was intended to be improved in v188 so that the skill will now allow a higher number of monsters to be spawned.
- Kanna’s skill 'Soul Shearer' will have its final damage corrected.
- The Rebirth Flame item has been removed from the event reward list.
- Event timers will correctly display the minutes remaining in an event.