[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:58 AM PDT (1:58 PM EDT / 7:58 PM CEST / 3:58 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 10:00 PM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 4:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, September 14, 2017
PDT: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEST: 10:00 PM – 4:00 AM (September 15)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- All Nexon websites and forums will be unavailable from:
- PDT: 5:30 AM – 8:30 AM
- EDT: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- CEST: 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- AEST: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM (September 15)
- During that time, both the website and the forums will be offline.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- Backend infrastructure updates.
- The gift box icon functionality will be restored.
- Compensation for the recent game server downtime and instability issues will be provided. We'll have more details coming soon!
- All accounts created before the September 14 maintenance will be given Bebe's Blue Box. You can claim your reward box by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:59 PM PDT on September 24, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see Bebe's Blue Box. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your reward box.
- Compensation for the North American (NA) region Hot Week event that was canceled will be provided. All accounts that were eligible for the September 11-17 Hot Week event will be given all of the Hot Week event rewards as compensation. You can claim your September 11-17 Hot Week rewards by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:59 PM PDT on September 20, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see all of the Hot Week compensation rewards. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your items.
- Due to canceling the September 11-17 Hot Week event, we will be running an additional Hot Week event from September 14-24.
- The Ice/Lightning Mage skill 'Frozen Orb' will now properly damage mobs.
- The Phantom class can now properly start the 'Ellinel Fairy Academy' quest line upon reaching Lv. 30.
- The Absolute Taste event will be re-enabled so that players can switch to different Food Tiers, as well as add and cook ingredients.