PDT: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 5:00 PM – Tuesday, October 3, 2017 4:59 PM
EDT: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 8:00 PM – Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:59 PM
CEST: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 2:00 AM – Wednesday, October 4, 2017 1:59 AM
AEST: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:00 AM – Wednesday, October 4, 2017 10:59 AM (AEDT)
School is in session at Maple Leaf High, and Schrodinger has taken over the school and needs your help! Step into this premium mini-dungeon and complete quests to earn Model Student Candy. With Model Student Candy, you can purchase totems and pocket items—equipable stat items that boost a variety of stats. There are also other items available, including chairs, outfits, medals, and more! Sharpen those pencils! The classroom just got dangerous.
How to Play
- Requirement: Your character must be Lv. 33 or above (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2). The dungeon is solo only.
- NPC Schrodinger will be in the Event Hall. Talk to him to enter the school.
- You can venture deeper into the school for free once per day. More entries require a special key available in the Cash Shop or Maple Rewards Shop. Each pass will be consumed after one use.
- Maple Leaf High Special Class Key
- Non-Reboot worlds only:
- Price (1): 400 NX
- Price (11): 4,000 NX
- Duration: 30 days
- Both Reboot and non-Reboot worlds:
- Price (1): 400 Reward Points
- Duration: 30 days
- Purchase Limit: 5
- Non-Reboot worlds only:
- The goal is to get as far into the school as you can before time runs out! Fight your way through the classrooms until you challenge Captain Finger.
- After completing each room's challenge, you will be awarded Model Student Candy.
- As you accumulate Model Student Candy, you'll unlock the ability to purchase items from the Model Student Locker Shop or Four Pillars of Heaven Shop in the homeroom. You can check the prices of each item by clicking on the shops in the school.
- You can earn more Model Student Candy by completing daily quests from the students, as well as by completing Mr. Schrodinger's Special Assignments.
Visit the Model Student Locker and pick up Schrodinger's Box and open it to receive a random item such as chairs, weapon covers, upgrade items and more.
- Schrodinger's Box: Untradeable, 30-day duration. Open to receive a random item:
- A+ Honor Student Chair
- Cat Box Chair
- Schrodinger Chair
- Cat Soul: 30-day and Permanent Weapon Cover Coupon. Coupon can be traded, but the cover can’t be traded after use.
- Lost Kitty: 30-day and Permanent Cape Cover Coupon. Coupon can be traded, but the cover can’t be traded after use.
- Graduation Choir Chair
- Captain Finger Chair
- Pom-pom Power 3: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT: +40, Weapon DEF/Magic DEF: +400, MaxHP/MaxMP: +800, 30-minute duration, Untradeable
- Upgrade items (all untradeable except the Epic Potential Scroll 40% which is moveable within the account): Gold Bonus Potential Stamp, Gold Potential Stamp, Special Potential Scroll, Epic Potential Scroll 40%, Bonus Potential Scroll 60%, Special Bonus Potential Scroll, Perfect Innocence Scroll 50%
- Nebulite Box: 30-day duration. Open to receive a random Nebulite.
- 1-Hour 2x EXP Coupons and 1-Hour 2x Drop Coupons
- Superior buff potions
- Restorative items
- Note: On Reboot world, only the following upgrade items are available: Gold Potential Stamp, Special Potential Scroll, Epic Potential Scroll 40%.
- Instead, you may get an All-Cure Potion, Spell Traces, Elixirs, or a Mysterious Meso Pouch.
Want to dress up nice? Pick up the School Outfit Box which will give you a random school-themed equip item with a 30-day duration.
- School Outfit Box: Untradeable, 30-day duration. Open to receive a random school-themed equip item with a 30-day duration. Items from the box can be worn regardless of gender:
- Test Pen, White Bread, Nerdy Glasses
- Kitty Parachute, Blue Book Bag, Hot Pink Backpack, Yellow-Green Backpack, Pink Wing Bag, Blue Wing Bag
- Red Pencil Label Ring, Blue Pencil Label Ring, Green Pencil Label Ring
- Green Notebook Quote Ring, Red Notebook Quote Ring, Blue Notebook Quote Ring
- Stack of Books, Orange Mushroom Scholar
- The Graduation Hat, Graduation Gown
- Ellinia Magic School Uniform, Henesys Academy Uniform with a skirt, Henesys Academy Uniform with pants, Kerning Engineering School Uniform
- Petite School Shawl, Preppy Knit Vest
- Lab Gear (F), Lab Gear (M)
You can also find the Highlighter Damage Skin in the Model Student Locker.
There are also medals and an emblem available!
- Honor Roll Emblem: Emblem. Untradeable. Req. Lv: 100. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5.
- Mathematical!: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +4, MaxHP/MaxMP +600, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +2, Speed +10, Jump +10, Tradeable within account.
- Trigonometric!: Medal. Untradeable. Req. Lv: 33. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, MaxHP/MaxMP +700, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +9.
- Algebraic!: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +7, MaxHP/MaxMP +600, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +6, Speed +10, Jump +10, Tradeable within account.
You can get totems of the Four Pillars of Heaven, Boss Kumi, Schrodinger, and Captain Finger. Each totem provides different kinds of stats. Each totem is a unique equipped item, so you won’t be able to have two of the same totem equipped at the same time. For example, you can have a Schrodinger At The Gym Totem equipped at the same time as a Schrodinger At The School Infirmary Totem, but you can’t have two Schrodinger At The Gym Totems equipped at the same time.
Here are the stats for the Captain Finger and Schrodinger totems. You can check out the stats of other totems in Maple Leaf High’s homeroom. All of the totems are untradeable.
- Copper Captain Finger Totem: Untradeable. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +6, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +1, Unique.
- Silver Captain Finger Totem: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 30, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +12, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +4, Unique.
- Golden Captain Finger Totem: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 70, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +16, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5, Unique.
- Pointy Captain Finger Totem: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 130, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +22, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +7, Unique.
- Schrodinger At The Gym: Untradeable. STR +28, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +12, Unique.
- Schrodinger At The School Infirmary: Untradeable. DEX +28, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +12, Unique.
- Schrodinger At The Chem Lab: Untradeable. INT +28, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +12, Unique.
- Schrodinger At The Counselor's Office: Untradeable. LUK +28, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +12, Unique.
Model Student pocket items each provide different kinds of stats. All of the pocket items are untradeable. Pick up a Magic Pocket Pouch to make use of the Model Student pocket items!
- Model Student Pencil: Untradeable. STR +20, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10, Unique.
- Model Student Set: Untradeable. DEX +20, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10, Unique.
- Model Student Notebook: Untradeable. INT +20, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10, Unique.
- Model Student Eraser: Untradeable. LUK +20, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10, Unique.
- Magic Pocket Pouch: Untradeable. Use this to open up a pocket slot. Not useful to anyone who has already opened up their pocket slot.