[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:12 AM PDT (1:12 PM EDT / 7:12 PM CEST / 3:12 AM AEST). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM EDT / 4:00 PM CEST / 12:00 AM AEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PDT (1:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM CEST / 3:00 AM AEST).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, September 28, 2017
PDT: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EDT: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CEST: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEST: 12:00 AM – 3:00 AM (September 29)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- Some of the character creation requirements for the World Leap event will be fixed:
- World Leap will now be possible for characters created before 12:00 AM UTC on September 20, 2017.
- An issue will be fixed that that was preventing Zero characters from being able to World Leap even after completing Chapter 2.
- Compensation for the TakeOver Box event will be provided. All affected accounts can claim their TakeOver Boxes by clicking the gift box icon on the left side of the screen before 4:59 PM PDT on October 31, 2017. If you have unclaimed reward items in your gift box, you may not be able to see all of the compensation rewards. Please clear out a few items from the gift box icon and log back in to receive your items.
- Some issues will be fixed that were preventing some players from completing quests in the Afterlands.