[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:07 AM PDT (2:07 PM EDT / 8:07 PM CEST / 5:07 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM CEST / 11:00 PM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM CEST / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, October 26, 2017
PDT: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EDT: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEDT: 11:00 PM – 5:00 AM (October 27)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PDT: 5:00 AM – 7:00 AM
- EDT: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- CEST: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- AEDT: 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM (October 27)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.189.2.0.
- Players that were unable to progress in the Madhouse dungeon due to using the bonesaw in the tutorial will now be able to progress.
- The 'Change Region' button will now appear on initial login.
- Some Monster Life UI tooltip issues will be fixed.
- Some disconnect issues with Jett when using the skill 'Sub Orbital Strike' will be fixed.
- Players in good standing that experienced World Leap issues (Bera limit issue and couple ring issue) will be given the quest to World Leap with the characters they submitted a ticket about. The World Leap NPC can only be used by the characters mentioned and until November 2, 2017 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
- The Sugar Rush Honey Flow event Day 4 (Master Craftsman's Cube x2) reward will be fixed for Reboot world.
- Due to the first day of the Sugar Rush Honey Flow event being very short, we will be rewarding players who complete 13 days of the Sugar Rush Honey Flow event with the damage skin in a maintenance after the event ends.