[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:42 AM PST (1:42 PM EST / 7:42 PM CET / 5:42 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 11:00 AM PST (2:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM CET / 6:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, November 16, 2017
PST: 5:00 AM – 11:00 AM
EST: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
CET: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
AEDT: 12:00 AM – 6:00 AM (November 17)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PST: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- EST: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- CET: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- AEDT: 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM (November 17)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- Previous compensation for Reboot world for the Sugar Rush Day 4 event will be sent out again due to players unable to see the items in their gift box.
- The rewards for the Hallowkitty Trick or Treat Ranking event will be sent out.
- The Honeybee Damage Skin coupon from the Sugar Rush Honey Flow Event will be sent out to those players who completed 13 days of the event.
- Compensation for the Kanna ban issue will be sent out to the players who were affected. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
- Ursus's results window will now display properly and give rewards.
- Additional players that experienced World Leap issues (Bera limit issue and couple ring issue) will be given the quest to World Leap with the characters they submitted a ticket about. The World Leap NPC can only be used by the characters mentioned until November 29, 2017 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
- Characters who were unable to get the Monster Life Gem Coupon have been given 7 Bebe's Red Box items. Each box contains a Monster Life Gem Coupon that gives 7 Gems. You can receive a max of 7 Monster Life Gem Coupons. The Bebe's Red Box items can be claimed from the gift box icon on the left side of the screen until November 24, 2017 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
- You have a character on Demethos. You will see 7 Bebe's Red Box items. You claim and open 3 boxes on Demethos to receive 3 Monster Life Gem Coupons.
- You also have a character on El Nido. You will see 7 Bebe's Red Box items. You claim and open 4 boxes on El Nido to receive 4 more Monster Life Gem Coupons.
- Opening additional Bebe's Red Box items on any other characters will result in a message saying you already received your reward and the box will disappear. This is because you already received the max of 7 Monster Life Gem Coupons.