[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 12:50 PM PST (3:50 PM EST / 9:50 PM CET / 7:50 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 8 hours, concluding around 1:00 PM PST (4:00 PM EST / 10:00 PM CET / 8:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
PST: 5:00 AM – 1:00 PM
EST: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
CET: 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM
AEDT: 12:00 AM – 8:00 AM (November 30)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.190. Check out the patch notes here!
- Nova microsite event rewards (Nova Liberation Pack and Grandis Journey Pack) will be distributed to eligible players.
- Compensation for the missing Violet Cubes in the Black Friday Lucky Box will be distributed to affected players.
- The Bitty Car Multi-Pet Package description has been corrected to remove the Bitty Car Mystery Power Skill.
- Blaster and Kinesis jobs now have a Princess No sub-weapon.
- Monsters in Shanghai: Yu Garden will no longer drop Leopard Stripe Ticket Piece items.
- The Banana Monkey Attacker equip cover can now be equipped on arm cannons.
- The Twisted Time item will now properly drop from Arcane River monsters.
- Vampire Phantom's Fate equip cover can now be equipped on Kinesis weapons.
- The chat bubble placement issue when moving with the Florian Hair has been fixed.
- Beast Tamer characters will now be able to start the Arkarium quest line.
- The description of the Striped Damage Skin has been fixed.
- The damage text to Pollo's Inferno Wolf completion dialogue has been fixed.
- The Rabbit and Bear Flashlight equip cover can now be equipped on Kinesis weapons.
- Kanna can now complete the 'Fact or Fiction' quest.
- The description for the Legendary Potential Scroll 50% item has been updated.
- The description has been updated for the following chairs: Maple King of Diligence, Maple Congeniality, and Maple Ambition King.
- The description for the Chickie Sprout pet equip has been updated.
- The Candybear Watch equip placement has been fixed when used with the Celeste Blue Double Coat equip.
- The name of the Big Blue Eye item has been updated.
- Explorer's Cruel Ring now has stats similar to that of other similar event rings.
- The text for Jett's Turret Deployment node has been updated.
- The issue of the Liu Bei Sword handle overlapping with the character's hand has been fixed.
- Interacting with Astaroth's Doorway will now teleport the player to Astaroth.
- The inventory graphic for the item Scroll for Armor for Weapon ATT 100% has been fixed.
- The Screenshots section under Graphics in Options has been removed.
- The art issue with the Forest Fairy Face (Hazel) has been fixed.
- The description for the Legends Balloon equip has been updated.
- The name and description of Castellan's Stolen Armrest has been updated to Daimyo's Stolen Armrest.
- The names of all the Dewy-Eyed Face colors have been updated.
- The voice lines for Kanna's skills have been fixed.
- The runtime error no longer occurs when attempting to complete Wukong's '[Beasts of Fury] Do Your Warm-Ups' quest.
- Opening multiple Nodestones using a hotkey will no longer cause the client to crash.
- The Powergacha issue has been resolved, and the "Getcha Powergacha" quest has been enabled again.
- An issue where 'monsters within your level range' (monsters 20 levels below and 20 levels above) was not applied on certain maps has been fixed. Monster drops are also affected by this rule, including if you are outside the level range.