[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 10:03 AM PST (1:03 PM EST / 7:03 PM CET / 5:03 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please log out of the Nexon Launcher and then back in before you play the game.
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 6:30 AM PST (9:30 AM EST / 3:30 PM CET / 1:30 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 and a half hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, December 7, 2017
PST: 6:30 AM – 10:00 AM
EST: 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
CET: 3:30 PM – 7:00 PM
AEDT: 1:30 AM – 5:00 AM (December 8)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.190.2.0.
- The 'It's Snowing Mesos' event will be available all day from 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM (UTC).
- Text issues with the Super Nova Cumulative Reward Box will be fixed.
- An issue with the Intense Power Crystal where it could lose meso value and could not be sold will be fixed. Compensation will be given to the affected players. Click the gift box icon on the left side of the game window before 11:59 PM on December 21, 2017 (UTC) to claim your compensation items. Compensation items expire 7 days after they are claimed.
- Some Cadena skills (Summon Brick, Summon Daggers, Summon Shotgun) will be fixed to be usable on the ground. The text for these skills will be updated in a future game update.
- Some text issues with Cadena dialogue quest lines will be fixed.
- The Monster Book quick slot button will return to keyboard shortcuts.
- Nova Sugar Boxes that disappeared without giving any items will be replaced. We are also granting extra Nova Coins (x20) as compensation. Click the gift box icon on the left side of the game window before 11:59 PM on December 21, 2017 (UTC) to claim your items. The boxes expire 11:59 PM on December 27, 2017 (UTC) after being claimed. The coins expire 7 days after they are claimed.
- Papulatus will be closed until further notice.
- The formatting issue with the Sunny Sundays in the Event List UI will be fixed so that the text no longer overlaps the edge of the UI window.
- Some text issues with the Vanishing Journey quest in Arcane River will be fixed.
- Some dialogue issues with Kemdi when using Dragon Pops with a full inventory will be fixed. Previously Kemdi was asking players to clear a Use slot, but Kemdi actually needs players to clear a Use slot and an Etc slot.
- The Hyper Teleport Rocks obtained from the Nova Liberation Pack were stacked and could not be separated. Replacement Hyper Teleport Rocks will be given out as compensation. Click the gift box icon on the left side of the game window before 7:59 AM on January 18, 2018 (UTC) to claim your compensation items. These items expire 7 days after they are claimed.
- Some text issues with the Meow Package will be fixed.
- Illium weapons will stop dropping until Illium is ready to arrive in Maple World.
- The 'It's Snowing Mesos' event was missing from Luna world. We have found the Cryojet and it will be placed back in Henesys in Luna.
- Players who purchased the Black Friday Lucky Box in Reboot world on Sunday, November 26, and obtained the Blazing Lotus Chair were given the wrong chair. If you used the coupon and received the Bloom of Lucid Chair it has been replaced with the correct Blazing Lotus Chair.