[Complete] The maintenance has been completed as of 11:45 AM PST (2:45 PM EST / 8:45 PM CET / 6:45 AM AEDT). Cash items in your inventory have been extended to cover the amount of time the game was unavailable. Please restart the Nexon Launcher before you play the game to download the latest version of MapleStory.
[Updated February 15] The maintenance has been extended by 2 hours, and is now scheduled to end at 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM CET / 7:00 AM AEDT).
We will be performing a scheduled minor patch on Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 5:00 AM PST (8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CET / 12:00 AM AEDT). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM AEDT).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Thursday, February 15, 2018
PST: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
EST: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CET: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AEDT: 12:00 AM – 5:00 AM (February 16)
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from:
- PST: 5:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- EST: 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- CET: 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- AEDT: 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM (February 16)
- During that time you will not be able to purchase NX or view previous purchases.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.192.5.0.
- Apply Windows updates to the game servers.
- Additional adjustments will be made to help alleviate lag when hunting monsters.
- Adjustments will be made to help alleviate lag when looting.
- An update will be applied to the Gachapon and Andersen's Box reward lists.
- The Magical Jewel Box purchase limit in the Magpie Coin Shop will be increased to 20 purchases.
- We will remove 14-day hired merchants from the Cash Shop in preparation of the Free Market closure.
- A text issue with the Mechanical Hearts 'Discarded Inventory' quest when the quest was in progress will be fixed.
- An issue where characters created for the Mega Burning event kept receiving the login notice that the event was active (although the event had already ended) will be fixed.