Enjoy the adventures of Captain Vaga in this prequel to Stellar Detectives. Players Lv. 33 and above can begin by accepting the quest '[Captain Vaga] Into the Stars' from the star event notifier on the left side of the screen.
A New Recruit
In this new adventure, you will get an inside look at PULSAR, the notorious organization from Stellar Detectives. As a new recruit, you must advance through the ranks of the company by battling monsters in a new type of mini-game combat.
Practice your combat skills against Soldier Bugs and Flying Bugs! Movement controls are different than what you may be used to. Use the A and D keys to move left and right, and use the space bar to jump and double-jump. The mouse is used to attack with weapons (left-click to swing/fire, right-click to aid in aiming). Prepare to aim and shoot at oncoming enemies!
You’ve got some potent weapons at your disposal, such as:
- Submachine Gun
- Quantum Spear
Those monsters don’t stand a chance against you!
Make the Grade
Successfully complete various missions to earn promotion points, EXP, and Credits! You can attempt up to 20 missions per day. Earn enough points to be promoted to the next rank. There are 15 different ranks, and you can advance all the way up to Elite.
- Guardian, Second Guardian, First Guardian, Lead Guardian
- Enforcer, Third Enforcer, Second Enforcer, First Enforcer, Lead Enforcer
- Striker, Third Striker, Second Striker, First Striker, Lead Striker
As you advance, you will unlock special equipment including:
- Frag Grenade: Throw a grenade that hits monsters within a specific range.
- First Aid: Immediately restores some of your HP.
- Adrenaline Shot: Increases your Jump and Speed for 30 seconds.
- Booster Shot: Increases your melee attack damage and stability for 30 seconds.
- Calming Shot: Grants an increase to your stability for 30 seconds.
- Jump Pack: Helps you jump far, flying high.
You also have access to tactical support including:
- Ammo: Increases the size of the magazine, and fills it up.
- Healing Generator: Heals a percentage of your HP every 5 seconds within a specific range.
- Squad Shield: Grants a damage reduction percentage.
- Auto Turret:Performs an area-of-effect attack that draws monsters close and deals damage.
- Minigun: Can be used as your primary weapon once obtained.
- Orbital Bombardment:Performs an area-of-effect attack that does significant damage.
As you get promoted through the ranks, you can upgrade weapons, tactical equipment, and support abilities to a max level of 3.
A solider needs to eat! Complete missions to earn rewards such as Credits, which are used to upgrade your equipment and purchase tasty buff food from the Mess Hall. Each of the Mess Hall meals grant a benefit for 10 minutes.
- Warm Soup: Allows extra missions to be taken after reaching the daily limit for 10 minutes.
- Cool Drink: Reduce the weight of the battle suit by one third for 10 minutes.
- Sweet Candy: Grants 10% additional EXP for 10 minutes (granted at the mission result screen).
- Triple-layered Lunch: Grants 10% additional promotion points for 10 minutes.
You can also use Credits to purchase restorative items, potions, trait items, and a Captain Vaga Chair!
Complete all the missions to receive a special medal:
- Captain Vaga Medal: Req. Lv: 33, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +8, MaxHP/MaxMP +800, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +6