News

HOMENEWS

Jul 24, 2018

[Updated August 14] v.197 – Ark: Monad Patch Notes


[Updated July 31 4:45 PM PDT] Check out the Content Update Guide video here!

Experience a new blockbuster adventure in multiple acts with Monad! Face down monsters with unique strategies, and experience new types of gameplay. Then take on MapleStory’s newest boss, Commander Will! Visit two new worlds: the limited-time Lab Server where you play through a hardcore game style, and Reboot (EU) making the Reboot world experience available for the Europe region. Discovery events continue, and the Mega Burning event returns too! All this and more is coming your way in MapleStory Ark: Monad!

V.197 – Ark: Monad is live on July 25!

Table of Contents

NEW CONTENT

Monad

UTC: Part 1 available July 25 (after maintenance)
UTC: Part 2 and Julieta available August 1 at 12:00 AM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above.

  • Accept the quest 'An Old Woman’s Letter' from the quest notifier on the left side of the screen.
  • Take part in the first episode of MapleStory’s newest blockbuster content, Monad!
  • Venture deep into the continent of Ossyria and explore a new area located beyond the El Nath mountain range, Abrup.
  • You discover a tattered letter informing you of strange events unfolding within the Abrup Basin.
  • Monsters are becoming feral and aggressive, and villagers are disappearing without a trace.
  • To make matters worse, the village leaders have turned their backs on each other, shifting the blame for the terrible crisis at hand.
  • The writer of the letter begs that you travel to Abrup to help reveal the truth behind the enraged creatures, and find the missing villagers.
  • Seemingly familiar enemies roam the Abrup Basin, but beware! These mutated variants are more dangerous than those fought in the past.
  • Don’t think you’ll be tackling this mess alone, as the Knights of Afinas have been dispatched to help keep the peace in the Abrup Basin.
  • Partake in brand new mini-games such as defending the town of Skuas, and escorting caravans across the Abrup Basin Trail.
  • With the aid of the Knights of Afinas, unravel the mystery of the vanishing villagers, and unite the villages to take back the Abrup Basin!
  • Upon completing the content, you can reset the content and play through it again for more rewards! (Note: content can only be reset once per week.)

Rewards:

  • Alika’s Knight: Medal. Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +15, MaxHP/MaxMP +1000, Speed +15. Stats have a 1 day duration.
  • Savior of Abrup: Medal. Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +15, MaxHP/MaxMP +1000, Speed + 15. Stats have a 1 day duration.
  • Permanent Shrelephant Mount
  • Abrup Celebration Chair: A chair for the hero who saved Abrup. Double-click to use. Recovers 50HP and 50 MP every 10 seconds.
  • Abrup Food Rations: A box of local food from Abrup. Open to receive one of the following items:
    • Low-Fat Skuas Yogurt: Recovers HP/MP 70%. Critical Rate +1% for 1 second.
    • Shrelephant Meatball: Recovers HP/MP 70%. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +1% for 1 second.
    • Salted Fish: Recovers HP/MP 70%. Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5 for 1 second.
  • Afina’s Medal of Honor: An official Medal of Honor issued by Afinas.
  • Kaptafel Hat: Double-click the item in your Use tab, and you will be able to apply the look of the item to a hat item of your choice. The item is consumed upon use.
  • Trait Items

Boss: Normal Mode Julieta:

  • Along with Monad comes an all new Raid Boss, Julieta.
  • Normal Mode Julieta can be accessed upon completing Monad 'Omen: Crimson Snow and Shadow'.
  • Julieta is a multi-phase Raid Boss taking place across multiple maps.
  • Gather your comrades and liberate Skuas from the grip of Julieta!
  • Julieta can be attempted 3 times per day.
  • Julieta can be accessed through the boss queue UI.
  • Julieta ignores Bind and Abnormal Statuses, as well as certain forms of invincibility.
  • You have 10 lives during your fight.
  • There is a 15-second cooldown on consumable items.

Julieta Rewards:

  • Rebirth Flames: Rebirth Flame Lv. 110, Rebirth Flame Lv. 120, Rebirth Flame Lv. 130, Powerful Rebirth Flame
  • Clean Slate Scroll 1%
  • Chaos Scroll 60%
  • Potential Scroll
  • Abrup Food Rations
  • Recipes including, but not limited to:
    • White Angelic Blessing Ring
    • EXP Accumulation Potion
    • Dark Angelic Blessing Ring
    • Wealth Acquisition Potion
    • Legendary Hero Potion
  • Soul Enchanter: Prototype Soul Enchanter, Production Soul Enchanter
  • Occult Cube
  • Crusader Coins
  • Potential Items: Basic Bonus Potential Stamp, Intermediate Bonus Potential Stamp, Advanced Bonus Potential Stamp
  • Intense Power Crystal: Base selling price when 1 person is in the party: 1,200,000 mesos.

Reboot (EU) World

  • Reboot comes to the EU region!
  • Reboot world brings MapleStory back to its roots as a hardcore RPG, offering new challenges to overcome.

Monsters and Rewards

  • Monsters in Reboot world are strong but give more EXP when defeated.
  • Monsters drop significantly more mesos.
  • Weapons and equipment dropped from monsters will only be relevant to your character's job. (Note: Non-KMS content may not reflect this rule).
  • If you receive an item that cannot be used in Reboot world, a Mysterious Meso Pouch will be given instead.

Items and Enhancement

  • Item enhancing is simplified. Scrolls and Bonus Potentials have been removed.
  • Spell Traces will not stop dropping from monsters, but they will be unusable. Instead, you can sell them to the shops for mesos.
  • The trade system is removed. You'll have to grind for money and equips on your own, but don’t be afraid to ask others for help!
  • Non-equip items and mesos can only be moved from one character to another using the the storage system. However, untradeable items cannot be stored.

Cash Shop

  • Many items in the Cash Shop will be available for purchase with mesos, instead of NX. For example, Red Cube, Black Cube, Hyper Teleport Rock, Safety Charm, and much more.
  • The Reboot world Cash Shop will still contain your favorite beauty parlor items and equipment covers (including 90-day versions).
  • In addition, you can get 90-day and permanent versions of some pets from the Surprise Pet Box. (Note: Skill variants of pets are not offered in Reboot.)
  • Items not sold in the Cash Shop include Bonus Potential Cubes, Shields and Scrolls, Gachapon Tickets, and Platinum Scissors of Karma.
  • Slot expansions are not available in the Cash Shop, but will be available through in-game stores.
  • Maple Reward Points will still be accrued and will function the same.

Character Details

  • All characters can be created except Zero.
  • Eight character slots will be available to start with.
  • Basic inventory slots will start off at 48 slots.
  • Slot expansions for character, inventory, storage and pendant can be purchased with mesos through in-game shops.
  • After creating a character, you get a Snail pet and Reboot potions to help you get started.
  • Reaching major level milestones (Lv. 30, Lv. 60, Lv. 90, Lv. 120, and Lv. 150) on your account will grant you gift boxes containing useful items and lots and lots of mesos! You may obtain the box with multiple characters, but only one character on your account can open the gift box at each milestone.

Other Details

  • Monster Life will not be available in Reboot world.
  • Some events will not be run in Reboot world.
  • Some event rewards in Reboot world may be different than the rewards in the regular worlds.
  • Characters cannot be moved into or out of Reboot world using the World Leap system.

Star Force Revamp

  • Power up your equipment to 25 stars! Star Force enhancements on equipment is being increased from 15 stars to 25 stars.
  • The failure rate/cost will be adjusted to match the new Star Force cap. Please note that there will be no change to Superior equipment’s Star Force Cap.
  • [Updated July 25 10:36 AM PDT] The following Sweetwater equipment will not be affected by this update and will remain at a max star force value of 15 stars: Sweetwater Shoes, Sweetwater Gloves, Sweetwater Cape, and Sweetwater Belt. You will NOT be able to transfer or transpose the stats of items with 16 stars or above to this gear.
  • The max amount of stars for equipment before the update are as follows:
    • Lv. 0 to 94: 5 stars
    • Lv. 95-107: 8 stars
    • Lv. 108-117: 10 stars
    • Lv. 118-127: 12 stars
    • Lv. 128-137: 13 stars
    • Lv. 138 and up: 15 stars
  • The max amount of stars for equipment following this update are as follows:
    • Lv. 0 to 94: 5 stars
    • Lv. 95-107: 8 stars
    • Lv. 108-117: 10 stars
    • Lv. 118-127: 15 stars
    • Lv. 128-137: 20 stars
    • Lv. 138 and up: 25 stars
  • Known Issue: Please be aware that although we intended to increase the Safeguard option all the way to the 16th star, this has not been applied yet. This will be applied in a future maintenance. Safeguard costs may be adjusted once we apply the increased limit.

Rates for enhancing equipment from 16 to 25 Stars

Updated 7/24 11:00 PM PDT: The success, item destruction, star reduction, and star maintain chances have been corrected to the proper rates.


  • 16 Star: 30% success chance. 2.1% item destruction chance. 67.9% star maintain chance.
  • 17 Star: 30% success chance. 2.1% item destruction chance. 67.9% star reduction chance.
  • 18 Star: 30% success chance. 2.1% item destruction chance. 67.9% star reduction chance.
  • 19 Star: 30% success chance. 2.8% item destruction chance. 67.2% star reduction chance.
  • 20 Star: 30% success chance. 2.8% item destruction chance. 67.2% star reduction chance.
  • 21 Star: 30% success chance. 7% item destruction chance. 63% star maintain chance.
  • 22 Star: 30% success chance. 7% item destruction chance. 63% star reduction chance.
  • 23 Star: 3% success chance. 19.4% item destruction chance. 77.6% star reduction chance.
  • 24 Star: 2% success chance. 29.4% item destruction chance. 68.6% star reduction chance.
  • 25 Star: 1% success chance. 39.6% item destruction chance. 59.4% star reduction chance.

Star Force Maple Achievements:

  • With 25 Stars comes new Maple Achievements!
    • [Star Force] Achieve 20 Stars! - Achievement points: 40
    • [Star Force] Achieve 21 Stars! - Achievement points: 40
    • [Star Force] Achieve 22 Stars! - Achievement points: 40
    • [Star Force] Achieve 23 Stars! - Achievement points: 100
    • [Star Force] Achieve 24 Stars! - Achievement points: 100
    • [Star Force] Achieve 25 Stars! - Achievement points: 100

New Boss: Will

UTC: Available August 1 at 12:00 AM

Requirement: Lv. 235 and above. Must have completed quest '[Esfera] Mirrors in Mirrors'.

  • Accept the quest '[Esfera] The True Abyss' from NPC Melange in Esfera: Base Camp.
  • Prepare yourself as Commander Will, the king of spiders, emerges from Mirror World and appears in Esfera.
  • Engage in combat with MapleStory's hardest boss yet!
  • Hard Will can be entered through the Gate NPC in the map Radiant Throne with a group of up to 6 people.
  • Hard Will can be completed once per week.
  • Defeat Will in Hard Mode to claim the remaining pieces of the Arcane Umbra set.

Arcane Umbra Equipment Rewards:

  • Arcane Umbra Katana: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +283, Boss Monster Dmg +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Fan: INT/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +206, Magic ATT +347, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Scepter: INT/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +206, Magic ATT +347, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Lucky Item Scroll: Adds the Arcane Umbra Warrior Set Effect to Zero’s Weapon.
  • Arcane Umbra Essence: Used to upgrade Lapis/Lazuli for Zero.
  • Arcane Umbra Shining Rod: INT/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +206, Magic ATT +347, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Soul Shooter: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +221, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Desperado: STR +100, MaxHP +2500, Weapon ATT +295, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Energy Chain: DEX/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +221, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Energy Chain: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +221, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Psy-limiter: INT/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +206, Magic ATT +347, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Saber: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +283, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Axe: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +283, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Hammer: STR /DEX +100, Weapon ATT +283, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Dagger: DEX/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +276, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Katara: LUK +65, Weapon ATT +140, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Cane: DEX /LUK +100, Weapon ATT +283, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Wand: INT/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +206, Magic ATT +347, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Staff: INT/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +218, Magic ATT +353, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Two-handed Sword: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +295, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Two-Handed Axe: STR/ DEX +100, Weapon ATT +295, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Two-Handed Hammer: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +295, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Spear: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +295, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Polearm: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +264, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Bow: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +276, Speed +19, Rate of Knock-Back 80%, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Crossbow: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +283, Speed +19, Rate of Knock-Back 71%, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Guards: DEX/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +149, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Claw: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +221, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Pistol: STR/ DEX +100, Weapon ATT +216, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Dual Bowguns: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +276, Speed +19, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Siege Gun: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +302, Defense +200, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Ellaha: STR/DEX +100, Weapon ATT +221, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Chain: DEX/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +276, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Lucent Gauntlet: INT/LUK +100, Weapon ATT +206, Magic ATT +347, Boss Monster Damage +30%, Ignored Monster DEF +20%, Upgrades Available 8
  • Arcane Umbra Knight Suit: STR/DEX +85, Weapon ATT +9, Defense + 500,Ignored Monster DEF +10%, Upgrades available 12
  • Arcane Umbra Archer Suit: STR/DEX +85, Weapon ATT +9, Defense + 500, Ignored Monster DEF +10%, Upgrades available 12
  • Arcane Umbra Thief Suit: DEX/LUK +85, Weapon ATT +9, Defense + 500, Ignored Monster DEF +10%, Upgrades available 12
  • Arcane Umbra Mage Suit: INT/LUK +85, Magic ATT +9, Defense +500, Ignored Monster DEF +10%, Upgrades available 12
  • Arcane Umbra Pirate Suit: STR/DEX +85, Weapon ATT +9, Defense + 500, Ignored Monster DEF +10%, Upgrades available 12
  • Arcane Umbra Knight Hat: STR/DEX +65, Weapon ATT +7, Defense +600, Ignored Monster Def: +15%, Available Upgrades 11
  • Arcane Umbra Archer Hat: STR/DEX +65, Weapon ATT +7, Defense +600, Ignored Monster Def: +15%, Available Upgrades 11
  • Arcane Umbra Thief Hat: DEX/LUK +65, Weapon ATT +7, Defense +600, Ignored Monster Def: +15%, Available Upgrades 11
  • Arcane Umbra Mage Hat: LUK/INT +65, Magic ATT +7, Defense +600, Ignored Monster Def: +15%, Available Upgrades 11
  • Arcane Umbra Pirate Hat: STR/DEX +65, Weapon ATT +7, Defense +600, Ignored Monster Def: +15%, Available Upgrades 11
  • Arcane Umbra Knight Shoulder: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +35, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +20, Defense +300, Available Upgrades 1
  • Arcane Umbra Archer Shoulder: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +35, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +20, Defense +300, Available Upgrades 1
  • Arcane Umbra Thief Shoulder: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +35, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +20, Defense +300, Available Upgrades 1
  • Arcane Umbra Mage Shoulder: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +35, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +20, Defense +300, Available Upgrades 1
  • Arcane Umbra Pirate Shoulder: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +35, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +20, Defense +300, Available Upgrades 1

Other Rewards:

  • Cursed Red Spellbook: Pocket item. STR +20, DEX/INT/LUK +10, MaxHP/MaxMP +100 Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10
  • Cursed Blue Spellbook: Pocket item. INT +20, STR/DEX/LUK +10, MaxHP/MaxMP +100, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10
  • Cursed Green Spellbook: Pocket item. DEX +20, STR/INT/LUK +10, MaxHP/MaxMP +100, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10
  • Cursed Yellow Spellbook: Pocket item. LUK +20 STR/DEX/INT +10, MaxHP/MaxMP +100, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10
  • Mirror World Nodestone: A Nodestone containing a portion of Will’s Erda. Double-click to use. You can obtain the ‘True Arachnid Reflection’ Skill Node.
    • True Arachnid Reflection: The collapsing space between the Mirror World and reality become linked with Will’s Erda, causing the spider within the mirror to temporarily materialize in reality.
      • Level 25: HP Cost: 15% of Max HP. Spatial Collapse - Max Enemies Hit 15, damage: 1500%, number of attacks: 12. Once complete, summons True Arachnid Reflection.
      • True Arachnid Reflection - Duration: 50 seconds, goes into attack mode at set intervals. During attack mode, uses spider legs 10 times to deal 350% damage 8 times. If the spider legs attack one target 5 consecutive times, attack mode will end immediately, 3 sec cooldown after the attack mode ends. Cooldown: 250 seconds.
  • Stone Cobweb Droplet: This magical stone droplet is filled with Will’s power. Can be traded with Kanto to obtain Arachno Coins.
  • Will’s Soul Shard: A fragment of Will’s Soul. Collect 10 to trade for a complete Will’s Soul.
    • Will Soul: Will’s Soul Crystal. Grants the Will Soul skill and extra Potential to weapons under the effects of a Soul Enchanter. Can be used on Lv. 75+ equipment. Success Rate: 100%. Enchants your Soul Weapon with a monster soul.
      • Beefy Will Soul: STR +24
      • Swift Will Soul: DEX +24
      • Clever Will Soul: INT +24
      • Fortuitous Will Soul: LUK +24
      • Flashy Will Soul: All Stats +15
      • Potent Will Soul: Weapon ATT +6
      • Radiant Will Soul: Magic ATT +6
      • Hearty Will Soul: Max HP +900
    • Magnificent Will Soul: Will’s Soul Crystal. Grants a more powerful Will Soul skill and bonus Potential to weapons under the effects of a Soul Enchanter. Can be used on Lv. 100+ equipment. Success Rate: 100%. Enchants your Soul Weapon with a monster soul.
      • Magnificent Will Soul: Potential will randomly be one of the following:
        • MaxHP +2000
        • Weapon ATT +3%
        • Magic ATT +3%
        • STR/DEX/INT/LUK +5%
        • Critical Rate +12%
        • Ignored Monster Defense 7%
        • Boss Damage +7%
        • Skill Level +2 (Does not affect 5th job skills)
    • Will Soul Skills:
      • Crushing Lunge: Will Transforms into a spider to deal a powerful blow to all who dare to challenge him. Attacks nearby enemies.
      • King of Spiders: Calls forth the soul of Will, the King of Spiders. Attacks nearby enemies.
  • Rebirth Flames: Rebirth Flame Lv. 150, Powerful Rebirth Flame, Eternal Rebirth Flame
  • Meister’s Cube
  • Master Craftsman’s Cube
  • Gold Potential Stamp
  • Silver Potential Stamp
  • Production Soul Enchanter
  • Advanced Potential Scroll
  • Twisted Time
  • Intense Power Crystal
  • Boss Medal of Honor
  • Occult Cube

Will Maple Achievements:

  • Commander Will brings with him new boss-related Maple Achievements!
    • [Will] Spidery Strength -  Achievement Points: 20. Defeat Hard Will 1 time.
    • [Will] Spider Exterminator - Achievement Points: 30. Defeat Hard Will 10 times.
    • [Will] Spider Obliterator - Achievement Points: 40. Defeat Hard Will 100 times.
    • [Will] Spider in the Shadows - Achievement Points: 40. Deal the most damage with a Zero character and make the last hit to defeat Hard Will.

Lab Server

[Updated August 14]

UTC: August 8 (after maintenance) - August 28 at 11:59 PM

  • For a limited-time, you can play in Lab world where you can experience different concepts and try out new systems!
  • This is a hardcore game style where your character's level and stats reset after death!
  • The following characteristics apply to Lab:
    • Only 1 Explorer-class character can be created.
      • [Updated August 10] Due to several issues with Dual Blade, we have decided to disable the class from being used in Lab Server. We encourage you to choose a different class if your character dies and resets. If you are currently a Dual Blade, you can still continue as a Dual Blade, but once you die and reset you won't be able to select this class anymore.
    • The character will begin at Lv. 10 in Henesys. Speak with Job Instructor Dr. Bebe to choose your first job.
    • If your character dies, they will reset back to a Lv. 10 Beginner. All of their Ability Points, Skill Points, Hit Points, and Mana Points will be reset. The character will respawn back in Henesys.
    • Monsters have 2x HP and 5x stats.
    • All potions have a 10 second cooldown.
    • No medal is given upon job advancement.
  • You can earn rewards through questing, and visit the coin shop for useful items.
  • Some items are unavailable in the Cash Shop: Maple Point Coupon, Safety Charm, Safety Gem, Respawn Token, Respawn Pass, Extra Character Slot Coupon, Leveling Packages, and Buff Freezer.
  • All NX used in the Lab Cash Shop will be refunded to the player as Maple Points (MP) after the end of the event. MP will be refunded to only one region (NA or EU) of the player's choice.
  • All MP used in the Lab Cash Shop will not be returned to the player.
  • All Maple Reward Points used in the Lab Cash Shop will not be returned to the player.
  • We will also be running a 2x EXP & Drop event on lab server for the entire duration! Power through your level-ups!
  • Please be aware that all reward boxes will also be available in Lab server. Since reward boxes can only be claimed once per account, please be sure to claim your reward boxes on your desired server.
  • [Updated August 8] The Lab server selection button may also not appear upon first login. If this happens, select a NA server and go to the character select screen, then go back to the server menu. The button for Lab server should appear.
  • [Updated August 8] Note that gift boxes obtained on the Lab server will be deleted after the Lab server is closed, so think carefully about which items you want to claim!

Rewards:

  • When hunting monsters within your level range (20 levels below and 20 levels above), the following items will drop:
    • Lab Server Coin
    • Dr. Bebe Strengthening Boost Potion (1 Day)
    • Mr. Saint’s Strengthening Boost Potion (Attack) (1 Day)
    • Dr. Bebe’s Mysterious Box (1 Day)
    • Life Changer Box (3 Hours)
  • Upon reaching the following levels, you'll receive a quest that will grant you a reward:
    • Reach Lv. 30: Dr. Bebe Strengthening Potion
    • Reach Lv. 70: Mysterious Meso Pouch
    • Reach Lv. 85: Lab Server Coin
    • Reach Lv. 100: Storm Growth Potion (7 Day)
    • Reach Lv. 120: Dr. Bebe Armor Supply Box (Advanced Player) and Dr. Bebe Weapon Supply Box (Advanced Player)
    • Reach Lv. 150: Legion Block, Celebration Chair, and Eternal Rebirth Flame (1 Day)
  • Once the Lv. 150 quest is completed, two additional quests will become available after your character dies:
    • [Updated August 14] Complete '[Lab Server] Level 200 Survivalist!': Enhanced Legion Block and Eternal Rebirth Flame (1 Day). Note that if your character dies before reaching Lv. 200, you will need to forfeit the quest and accept it again.
    • Complete '[Lab Server] Defeat Lab Server Von Leon with the Strange PT Bottle': Lab Server Master Crown and Eternal Flame Rebirth (1 Day)

Legion Block Details:

  • The level of the Legion Block is based off of the maximum level your character reaches in Lab Server.
  • At Lv. 60: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +5
  • At Lv. 100: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10
  • At Lv. 140: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +15
  • At Lv. 150: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +20
  • At Lv. 250: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +25

Enhanced Legion Block Details:

  • The level of the Enhanced Legion Block is based off of the maximum level your character reaches in Lab Server.
  • At Lv. 60: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +7
  • At Lv. 100: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +14
  • At Lv. 140: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +21
  • At Lv. 150: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +28
  • At Lv. 250: Grants Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +35

Lab Server Coin Shop:

  • Visit the shop to stock up on items!
  • Spell Trace (x1000) - Costs 10,000 Mesos
  • Special Medal of Honor - Costs 10,000 Mesos
  • Gold Potential Stamp - Costs 10,000 Mesos
  • Special Bonus Potential Stamp - Costs 10,000 Mesos
  • Nodestone (x10) - Costs 1 Lab Server Coin
  • Eternal Rebirth Flame x3 Coupon - Costs 1 Lab Server Coin
  • Occult Cube (x10) - Costs 2 Lab Server Coins
  • Special Bonus Potential Scroll - Costs 2 Lab Server Coins
  • Mysterious Meso Pouch - Costs 4 Lab Server Coins
  • Spell Trace (x100) - 1 Lab Server Coin
  • Selective 8 Slot Coupon - Costs 2 Lab Server Coins
  • Dr. Bebe Weapon Supply Box (New Player) - Costs 2 Lab Server Coins
  • Dr. Bebe Weapon Supply Box (Advanced Player) - Costs 2 Lab Server Coins
  • Dr. Bebe Armor Supply Box (New Player) - Costs 2 Lab Server Coins
  • Dr. Bebe Armor Supply Box (Advanced Player) - Costs 2 Lab Server Coins

ADDITIONAL UPDATES

Bug Fixes

  • An issue where multiple 90-Day Mount Coupons had inconsistent descriptions will be fixed.
  • An issue where the description for the Giant Pink Bean Cushion was incorrect will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Terminus Gauntlet for Blaster had incorrect class requirements will be fixed.
  • An issue where the TV Recliner chair had an outdated description will be fixed.
  • An issue where the names of the Meister Symbol face accessories were incorrect will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Tenacious Exquisite Belt had an incorrect name will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Black Wyvern Mount had an incorrect name will be fixed.
  • An issue where the confirmation window from using the Ark Innocence Scroll was backwards will be fixed.
  • An issue where using a Reward Points item would display an incorrect message in chat will be fixed.
  • An issue where the map descriptor under players' names was off-center will be fixed.
  • An issue where you could sell 12-Slot Herb and Mineral Bags with items still inside will be fixed.
  • An issue where the description for the Slimy Scene Chair was incorrect will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Luminous quest 'Augury Heirloom' mentioned incorrect monsters will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Flower Ribbon Headband was crediting the wrong designer in its description will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Pendant of the Spirit would spam the chat will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Arcane Symbol rank-up error message would show an incorrect meso count will be fixed.
  • An issue where the background map of Commerci was outdated will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Zero weapon upgrade window would show incorrect scroll stats will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Kanna skill 'Mana Balance' was inconsistent in its description will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Transfer Hammer note was referencing Nebulites will be fixed.
  • An issue where an incorrect confirmation message appeared after deleting a 'Burning' character created using the Mega Character Burninator will be fixed.
  • An issue where casting Demon Avenger's 'Nether Shield' would shift the player model underground will be fixed.
  • An issue where Kanna's 'Spirit Domain' would play the incorrect transition animation will be fixed.
  • An issue where Hard Damien and Hard Lotus were dropping a basic Sword will be fixed.
  • An issue where multiple Permanent Mount Coupons had inconsistent descriptions will be fixed.
  • An issue where the description for Buccaneer's 'Meltdown' did not match its functionality will be fixed.
  • An issue where the R.E.D. Intro would play near the beginning of FriendStory will be fixed.
  • An issue where the green skin preview for Illium and Ark would show normal ears will be fixed.
  • An issue where Flame Wolf and Pollo/Fritto portals would spawn in Commerci Union Voyage will be fixed.
  • An issue where the Magical Scroll - One-Handed Weapon (ATT) had incorrect stat descriptions will be fixed.
  • An issue where Discovery Glacier's voiceover would swap during the countdown will be fixed.
  • An issue where the description for the quest '[Ark] Maple Relay Event Notice' was using incorrect terms will be fixed.

MONAD GRAND OPENING EVENTS

Monad Coin Shop Items

UTC: July 25 (after maintenance) - August 14 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above. (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • Celebrate the grand opening of the new Monad story with some awesome rewards being added to the Ark Coin Shop!

Rewards:

  • Enamored Frostflail Yeti Chair: Untradeable. Recovers 100 HP and 100 MP every 10 seconds. Costs 300 Ark Coins.
  • Abrup Rangers Chair: Untradeable. Recovers 100 HP and 100 MP every 10 seconds. Costs 300 Ark Coins.
  • Abrup’s Snowstorm Damage Skin: Untradeable. Applies Abrup’s Snowstorm Damage Skin that perfectly captures the Snowy Mountain and Aurora. Costs 200 Ark Coins.
  • Crew ID Card: Untradeable. Double-click to get an additional entry to the Hyperspace Cube. Costs 20 Ark Coins.
  • Boss Julieta Additional Entry Ticket: Untradeable. Double-click to increase the entry count for Boss Julieta by 1 for today. Costs 20 Ark Coins.
  • MONAD: The First Omen Countdown Coupon: Untradeable. Costs 100 Ark Coins.

Monad: The First Omen Event

UTC: July 25 (after maintenance) - August 7 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above. (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • Play through the new Monad story completely to earn rewards!

Rewards:

  • Clear Act 1 and 2 and receive:
    • Ark Coin (x150): Untradeable. Use in the Ark Coin Shop.
    • Credit (x1,000): Untradeable. Use in the Captain Vaga content.
  • Clear Act 3 and receive:
    • Together with Julieta Chair: Untradeable. Recovers 100 HP and 100 MP every 10 seconds.

Monad Countdown Event

[Update August 1] The event has been extended.

UTC: July 25 (after maintenance) - August 7 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above. (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2). You must have completed Act 2 of Monad.

  • Each day during the event period, accept the countdown event quest through the event notifier to acquire a Heart of the Eyeful.
  • Stay logged in for 30 minutes and the Heart of the Eyeful will turn into an Earnest Heart.
  • Upon receiving the Earnest Heart, open the event notifier and complete the quest to earn a reward!

Rewards:

  • Day 1: Ark Coin (x50): Untradeable
  • Day 2: Ark Coin (x100): Untradeable
  • Day 3: Credit (x1,000): Untradeable
  • Day 4: Ark Coin (x200): Untradeable
  • Day 5: Ark Coin (x400): Untradeable
  • Day 6: Fembris Damage Skin: Untradeable. Applies the flaming Fembris Damage Skin.

Julieta Double Rewards Event

UTC: August 1 at 12:00 AM - August 14 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above. (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • During the event period, Julieta's rewards will have a 2x drop rate applied!

DISCOVERY EVENTS

Discovery Glacier

UTC: July 25 (after maintenance) - July 31 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above. (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • Complete the quest '[Discovery] Maple World Discovery' from the star event notifier on the left side of the screen.
  • At the 15th and 45th minute of every hour, accept the 'Discovery Glacier' invitation above your head to enter a game of OX quiz.
  • Statements will appear at the top of the screen, and if you think the statement is true, move into the O zone. If you think the statement is false, move into the X zone.
  • Make sure you move into one zone or the other because sitting in the middle will always get you a wrong answer.
  • There is a total of 20 statements, but you only get to proceed to the next statement by getting each statement correct.
  • The more answers you get correct, the more Ark Points you will get.
  • If you miss a question early, you are free to leave, but if you stay until everybody is done, you will receive a bonus of 500 Ark Points.
  • You will not be sent an invite if you have already hit your 20,000 Ark Point limit for the day.

Rewards:

  • Questions #1 - 10: 100 Ark Points per question answered correctly
  • Questions #11 - 20: 200 Ark Points per question answered correctly
  • 500 Ark Points for staying until the end

Discovery Arena

UTC: July 25 (after maintenance) - August 7 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above. (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • Aim to be the best by forming a powerful team!
  • Enter a virtual battle space where you can register 5 of your strongest characters in the world you’re currently logged into, and let them compete for glory.
  • Complete the quest '[Discovery] Discovery Arena' from the star event notifier on the left side of the screen.
  • Open the Discovery UI and move to the Discovery Arena map.
  • Once in the waiting area, speak with the NPC Cynapse. You can participate in battles, register your combat power with your current power, learn about the details of battle and view the rankings.

Battle Details:

  • You have one defense base per world composed of walls and turrets. AI avatars will be summoned based on the combat data of the participants when the enemy attacks.
  • The role of walls is to block the enemy from entering the defense base. The enemy can’t pass through until the walls are destroyed. Walls can be upgraded based on the battle rank, increasing their HP.
  • The role of turrets is to attack the enemy. The damage of turrets is proportional to the target’s HP. The turret’s range covers the entire defense base and all attacks are forewarned. Turrets can be upgraded based on the battle rank and one additional turret and be placed when you reach a certain battle rank.
  • The Stone Barrier hidden inside the turrets will appear once the turrets are destroyed. It creates a protective shield around the AI avatar summoned by the defense base, reducing damage they take. Enemies close to the stone barrier will also take damage spread across all enemies within range. The more AI avatars that are near you, the greater advantage you’ll have.
  • Achieving victory as an attacker: Destroy every AI avatar on the defending side.
  • Achieving victory as a defender: Force the attacker to retreat, have 1 or more AI avatar survive to the time limit, or let the attacking side forfeit.
  • You can gain or lose battle points based on the battle results regardless of whether you are attacking or defending.
  • All avatars are summoned with 5% Critical Rate and 20% Critical Damage. Based on the job of the registered characters, the AI avatars are granted additional effects.
    • Warrior and Magician: Damage increase to walls and turrets. Default value is 2%, Lv. 200 and above is 3%.
    • Bowman: Critical Rate increase. Default value is 2%, Lv. 200 and above is 4%.
    • Thief and Pirate: Critical Damage increased. Default value is 5%, Lv. 200 and above is 10%.
  • You can set how AI avatar will battle. Changes can be made using the settings button that appears when you mouseover the registered character. The settings are only applied when you are defending and the AI avatars are located in their defense base. The following options can be set:
    • Offensive: Pursue enemies. Approaches within attack range and attacks.
    • Defensive: Attacks without leaving the summoned location. Attacks when enemy enters the attack range.
    • Irregular: Acts and battles randomly.

Rewards:

  • Participate in the arena for a total of 15 minutes every day to get Arena Points.
  • Participate in arena missions to receive special rewards. Reward days are August 8 at 10:00 AM to August 14 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
  • Depending on your rank after the event comes to an end, you will receive the following rewards:
    • Red Circuit Damage Skin
    • Discovery Arena Black: Title. Given to players who rank in the top 3% of Discovery Arena.
    • Discovery Arena Red: Title. Given to players who rank in 4-20% of Discovery Arena.
    • Discovery Arena Blue: Title. Given to players who rank in 21-40% of Discovery Arena.
    • Discovery Arena Yellow: Title. Given to players who rank in 41-60% of Discovery Arena.
    • Stone Arena Barrier Chair: Recovers 100 HP and 100 MP every 10 seconds.
    • Invincible Katara Coupon: Use to receive a permanent Invincible Katara cash cover that can go over all weapons.
  • You earn Ark Points and Arena Points that can be exchanged 1:1 based on your battle record.
  • You can also earn Ark Coins when completing certain mission objectives.

Discovery Life

UTC: July 25 (after maintenance) - August 7 at 11:59 PM

  • Complete the quest '[Discovery] Discovery Life' to learn the Summon Parrot skill (an item that gets placed in your ETC tab).
  • Use the item to summon a Baby Parrot that grants stat buffs that can be increased as the parrot increases in level.
  • Increase the level of your parrot by feeding it fruit that can be obtained by hunting monsters within your level range (20 levels below and 20 levels above).
  • The following fruit can be obtained from hunting monsters: Blue Fruit, Red Fruit, Yellow Fruit, Black Fruit, and White Fruit.
  • Up to 1,000 fruit can be fed to the parrot at once. Obtaining the fruit from monsters will also grant Ark Points.
  • The color of the parrot in its final stage will depend on the color fruit that it’s fed.
  • Fruit can be fed to the parrot until the end of the event and the parrot can be summoned until August 13 at 11:59 PM (UTC).

Stat Buffs:

  • Level 1: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +2, Damage Against Normal Monsters +2%, Monster DEF Ignored 2%, Boss Damage +2%, Critical Rate +2%
  • Level 2: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +4, Damage Against Normal Monsters +4%, Monster DEF Ignored 4%, Boss Damage +4%, Critical Rate +4%
  • Level 3: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +6, Damage Against Normal Monsters +6%, Monster DEF Ignored 6%, Boss Damage +6%, Critical Rate +6%
  • Level 4: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +8, Damage Against Normal Monsters +8%, Monster DEF Ignored 8%, Boss Damage +8%, Critical Rate +8%
  • Level 5: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10, Damage Against Normal Monsters +10%, Monster DEF Ignored 10%, Boss Damage +10%, Critical Rate +10%
  • Level 6: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +12, Damage Against Normal Monsters +12%, Monster DEF Ignored 12%, Boss Damage +12%, Critical Rate +12%
  • Level 7: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +14, Damage Against Normal Monsters +14%, Monster DEF Ignored 14%, Boss Damage +14%, Critical Rate +14%
  • Level 8: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +16, Damage Against Normal Monsters +16%, Monster DEF Ignored 16%, Boss Damage +16%, Critical Rate +16%
  • Level 9: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +18, Damage Against Normal Monsters +18%, Monster DEF Ignored 18%, Boss Damage +18%, Critical Rate +18%
  • Level 10: Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +20, Damage Against Normal Monsters +20%, Monster DEF Ignored 20%, Boss Damage +20%, Critical Rate +20%

Discovery Dome

UTC: July 25 (after maintenance) - August 7 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 100 and above. (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • Complete the quest '[Discovery] Maple World Discovery' from the star event notifier on the left side of the screen.
  • Open the Discovery UI and move to the Discovery Dome map.
  • Talk to NPC Cassandra to enter a hunting ground where up to 10 players can be placed in the same map at the same time (although not in a party). If you are in a party and go to the map, the party will be disbanded upon entry.
  • In Discovery Dome, you use Ark Coins to summon monsters to hunt! You can only see and hunt your own monsters. You will receive 120% additional bonus EXP from monsters that you summon.
  • Pay NPC Cassandra 10 Ark Coins to spawn 500 monsters.
  • Your level determines the daily limit of how many monsters you can summon.
    • Lv. 100-119: 500 monsters
    • Lv. 120-139: 1,000 monsters
    • Lv. 140-159: 1,500 monsters
    • Lv. 160-179: 2,000 monsters
    • Lv. 180-199: 2,500 monsters
    • Lv. 200+: 3,000 monsters
  • If you leave the map or disconnect from the game, the monsters summoned will stay. Talking to Cassandra while the monsters are summoned allows you to change the monster type.
  • You can summon Arcane River monsters if your character has access to that area.

Discovery Desert

UTC: August 1 at 12:00 AM – August 7 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above. (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • Complete the quest '[Discovery] Maple World Discovery' from the star event notifier on the left side of the screen.
  • At the 15th and 45th minute of every hour, accept the invitation above your head to enter a game of bingo!
  • A minimum 10 people are required to for the game to begin.
  • When NPC Kemdi calls a number, check your Bingo board to see if you have that number. If you do, click the board to mark it.
  • Once you complete a line, click the 'Bingo' button, and you’ll be added to the Bingo ranking on the right side of the event map.
  • There are three rounds for each bingo invitation, and a total of up to 50 numbers will be called each round.
  • You can participate up to five times (three games each time) per character per day.
  • You will not be sent an invite if you have already hit your 20,000 Ark Point limit for the day.

Rewards:

  • 1st Place: 3,000 Ark Points
  • 2nd - 5th Place: 2,000 Ark Points
  • 6th - 10th Place: 1,000 Ark Points
  • 11th - 20th Place: 800 Ark Points
  • 21st - 30th place: 600 Ark Points
  • Everyone else: 300 Ark Points

OTHER NEW EVENTS

Character Name Change Event

UTC: July 25 (after maintenance) – August 7 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above

  • During the Character Name Change Event, you will be able to instantly change your character's name by talking to NPC Mr. Newname, located in the following places for the duration of the event: Event Hall, Henesys, Ellinia, Perion, Kerning City, Orbis, Ludribrium, Korean Folk Town, Aquarium, Leafre, Pantheon, Heliseum Reclamation HQ, and Deserted Camp.
  • You need a Character Name Change Coupon to change your name. During the event period, you can purchase a single Character Name Change Coupon from the Ark Coin Shop.
  • Your new name will be applied instantly after you log out and log back in to MapleStory.
  • You can only change your character's name once per week. Be sure to give your new name some thought!

Sunny Sunday Perk

UTC: July 29 at 12:00 AM - July 29 at 11:59 PM
UTC: August 5 at 12:00 AM - August 5 at 11:59 PM
UTC: August 12 at 12:00 AM - August 12 at 11:59 PM
UTC: August 19 at 12:00 AM - August 19 at 11:59 PM
UTC: August 26 at 12:00 AM - August 26 at 11:59 PM

  • Log in on each Sunday during the event period to enjoy various perks.
  • Week 1 - July 29, 2018
    • Receive 2 stars when you do successful Star Force enhancements at 10-Stars or below.
    • Spawn monsters to hunt in the Discovery Dome event without paying Ark Coins.
    • Receive twice the amount of Ark Points from Discovery Events.
    • The daily Ark Point limit from Discovery Events (Viewpoint, Ocean, Life, and Glacier) is doubled.
  • Week 2 - August 5, 2018
    • Receive 30% off in the Ark Coin Shop.
    • Receive twice the amount of Ark Points from Discovery Events.
    • The daily Ark Point limit from Discovery Events (Viewpoint, Ocean, Life, and Desert) is doubled.
  • Week 3 - August 12, 2018
    • Receive 2x the Arcane Symbols from the Arcane River daily quests (Vanishing Journey, Hungry Muto).
    • Receive 2x Coins from Arcane River daily content (Dream Defender, Spirit Savior).
    • [Updated August 10] The Dream Defender and Spirit Savior daily coin limit is doubled.
    • Receive 2x the Arcane Symbols from Morass.
  • Week 4 - August 19, 2018
    • Receive 3x EXP Coupon (15 min) x2. (Can be received once per world.)
    • Receive +100% EXP from Rune buff effects.
    • Receive +300% EXP from Combo Kill orbs.
  • Week 5 - August 26, 2018
    • Receive 30% off when you do Star Force enhancements.
    • Receive 50% off when you do Ability resets.

Mega Burning Project

UTC: August 1 at 12:00 AM – August 14 at 11:59 PM

Please avoid altering your computer time when participating in this event. Any changes to your computer time clock can cause issues when creating or deleting Burning characters for this event.

Requirement: This event can only be started by characters created during the event period. Ark and Zero characters cannot participate.

  • After creating a brand-new character during the event period, you have the option to give it the special "Burning" effect.
  • After they reach Lv. 10, every time that character levels up they will gain an additional two levels all the way up to Lv. 149!
  • This event is open to characters in both Reboot and non-Reboot worlds.
  • You can only choose to make a new character a "Burning" character after its initial creation.
  • Only one "Burning" character can be made. If you delete your "Burning" character, you'll be able to create a new one.
  • Select the quest '[Ark] 1+2 Level Up Challenge!' to get information about the event.
  • Log in with your character and accept the quest '[Ark] 1+2 Mega Burning Project' from the star event notifier on the left side of the screen to receive the following special gifts!

Rewards:

  • Lv. 30 Equipment Box: Untradeable. Can only be opened at Lv. 30. Open to receive a weapon and armor set suitable for your class.
  • Mysterious Cryptic Gift Box: Untradeable. 7-day duration. Open to receive:
    • Snail: 5-hour Duration. Skills: Meso Magnet, Item Pouch. Cannot be moved to Cash Inventory. Cannot be revived with the Water of Life.
  • Legendary Cryptic Chest: Untradeable. Can only be opened at Lv. 100. Open to receive:
    • Frozen Hat: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 100. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +23 MaxHP/MaxMP +270, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +1, Defense +293. Upgrades available: 10.
    • Frozen Cape: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 100. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +7, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +7, Defense +180, Speed +9, Jump +5. Upgrades available: 7.
    • Frozen Suit: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 100. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +27, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +1, Defense +315. Upgrades available: 10.
    • Frozen Weapon Box: Untradeable. 7-day duration. Open to receive:
      • Frozen Weapon: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 100. Stats will vary based upon your job.
    • Frozen Secondary Weapon Box: Untradeable. 7-day duration. Open to receive:
      • Frozen Secondary Weapon: Untradeable. Req. Lv: 100. Stats will vary based upon your job.
    • Mastery Book 20 (x2): Untradeable.
    • Mastery Book 30 (x2): Untradeable.
  • Keep on Burning Title Coupon: Untradeable. Can only be used at Lv. 130. Use to receive:
    • Keep on Burning: Title. Untradeable. 14-day duration on stats. Req. Lv: 130. STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, MaxHP/MaxMP +400, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +10, Boss Damage +10%, Ignore DEF +10%.

New Maple Leaf Sugar Time

UTC: August 4 at 12:00 AM  – August 4 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2). Time starts accumulating after 12:00 PM on the first day of the event.

  • Stay logged on for up to 30/60/90/120 minutes to receive rewards!
  • To begin, select the Sugar Time UI icon located within the event notifier on the left side of the screen.
  • As you hit each minute milestone, you will receive rewards. You can check your time and claim your reward by clicking on the gift event icon on the left side of the screen.
  • For this Sugar Time event, you can obtain extra boxes called New Maple Leaf Boxes!
  • When the 120-minute reward is obtained, the accumulated time will reset.
  • This can be repeated up to 5 times per day.
  • The gift boxes can be opened anytime before August 5 at 1:00 AM (UTC).

Rewards:

  • Stay logged in 30 minutes and receive:
    • Ark Coin (x10): Untradeable
  • Stay logged in 60 minutes and receive:
    • Ark Coin (x10): Untradeable
    • 2x EXP Coupon (15 min): Untradeable, 7-day duration.
    • The first time you complete this, you'll receive: New Maple Leaf Pet Box (tradeable within characters in same world).
    • The second time you complete this, you'll receive: New Maple Leaf Beauty Box (tradeable within characters in same world).
    • The third time you complete this, you'll receive: New Maple Leaf Rare Item Box (tradeable within characters in same world).
    • The fourth time you complete this, you'll receive: New Maple Leaf Money Box (tradeable within characters in same world).
    • The fifth time you complete this, you'll receive: New Maple Leaf Assorted Box (tradeable within characters in same world).
      • These boxes each have one guaranteed prize and a bunch of other prizes you have a random chance to get. The boxes are all tradeable within the account.
  • 90 minutes:
    • Ark Coin (x10): Untradeable
  • 120 minutes:
    • 2x EXP Coupon (15 min): Untradeable, 7-day duration.
    • New Maple Leaf Sugar Box: Untradeable. Open to receive one of the following:
      • 500 Maple Reward Points
      • Random amount of Maple Points (500/5,000/10,000/100,000/500,000/1,000,000 Maple Points)
    • New Maple Leaf Sugar Coin Box: Untradeable. Open to receive a varying amount of Ark Coins depending on the number of times you have opened this box.
      • The first time you open it, you'll receive Ark Coin (x10): Untradeable
      • The 2nd time you open it, you'll receive Ark Coin (x15): Untradeable
      • The 3rd time you open it, you'll receive Ark Coin (x20): Untradeable
      • The 4th time you open it, you'll receive Ark Coin (x25): Untradeable
      • The 5th time you open it, you'll receive Ark Coin (x30): Untradeable
      • Note that the open count will reset once 2 or more days have passed since box was last used.

New Maple Leaf Box Rewards:

  • New Maple Leaf Pet Box: Open to receive:
    • Golden Pup Pet Coupon: Untradeable, 3-day duration. Use to receive a 90-day Golden Pup pet.
    • Golden Pup Pet Equipment Coupon: Untradeable, 3-day duration. Use to receive Golden Pup Pet Equipment.
    • You also have a chance to receive the additional items:
      • Premium Water of Life x3 Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration. Use to receive three Premium Water of Life items.
      • White Duck Pet Coupon: Use to receive a 90-day White Duck pet.
      • Skunk Pet Coupon: Use to receive a 90-day Skunk pet.
      • Fennec Fox Pet Coupon: Use to receive a 90-day Fennec Fox pet.
      • Scurvy Bird Pet Coupon: Use to receive a 90-day Scurvy Bird pet.
      • Chunky Raccoon Pet Coupon: Use to receive a 90-day Chunky Raccoon pet.
      • Shark Tank Pet Coupon: Use to receive a 90-day Shark pet.
      • Triple Angel Pets Full Package: Use to receive 90-day Honey Angel, Lime Angel, and Peach Angel pets.
      • Triple Roo-bot Pets Full Package: Use to receive 90-day Roo-A, Roo-B, and Roo-C pets.
      • Triple Root Abyss Pets Full Package: Use to receive 90-day Crimson Queen, Von Bon, and Pierre pets.
      • Permanent Triple Lucid Pets Full Package: Use to receive permanent Ebony Lucid, Powder Lucid, and Rose Lucid pets.
  • New Maple Leaf Rare Item Box: Open to receive:
    • Ark Coin (x100): Untradeable
    • You also have a chance to receive the additional items:
      • New Maple Leaf Choose Your Chair Box: Open to select one chair from the list below:
        • Cinema Starlet Chair
        • Winter Snow Globe Chair
        • DJ Booth Chair
        • Hall of Maple Warriors
        • Starglow Chair
        • Discovery Campfire Chair
        • The First Maple Tree Chair
        • Fame Rank Chair
        • Scuba Diving Chair
        • Supreme Dunkinator Chair
        • Ostentation Chair
      • Nodestone (x100)
      • Ancient Guardian Chair
      • Unique Potential Scroll 100%
      • Sun Chair
      • Lucidroid: Untradeable after equipped.
      • Legendary Dominator Pendant Coupon
      • Flame Bird Mount Coupon (Permanent)
      • Magnificent Damien Soul
      • 100% 20-Star Enhancement  (Lv. 160)
      • Legendary AbsoLab Equipment Full Package: Untradeable. 3-day duration. Open to receive:
        • Legendary AbsoLab Weapon Box: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
        • Legendary AbsoLab Hat Box: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
        • Legendary AbsoLab Outfit Box: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
        • Legendary AbsoLab Shoes Box: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
        • Legendary AbsoLab Gloves Box: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
        • Legendary AbsoLab Cape Box: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
        • Legendary AbsoLab Shoulder Accessory Box: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
  • New Maple Leaf Beauty Box: Open to receive:
    • Royal Face Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
    • Royal Hair Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
    • You also have a chance to receive the additional items:
      • Hair Color Coupon (VIP): Untradeable. 3-day duration.
      • Skin Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
      • Vivacious Wavy Hair Coupon (F)
      • Lucid Hair Coupon (M)
      • Lucid Hair Coupon (F)
      • Cool School Trim Coupon (M)
      • School Girl Pigtails Coupon (F)
      • Dragon Master Hair Coupon (M)
      • Side Ponytail Hair Coupon (F)
      • White Mage Hair Coupon (M)
      • Lady Blair Hair Coupon (F)
      • Master Label 2 Hair Coupon (Selectable): Use to select one hairstyle from the list below:
        • Victory Rider Hair Coupon (M)
        • Star Rider Hair Coupon (F)
  • New Maple Leaf Money Box: Open to receive:
    • 500 Reward Points: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
    • You also have a chance to receive the additional items:
      • 3,000 Maple Point Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
      • Gaga Coin (x3): Untradeable.
      • 30,000 Maple Point Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
      • Gaga Coin (x5): Untradeable.
      • 50,000 Maple Point Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
      • Inkwell Coin (x5): Untradeable.
      • 100,000 Maple Point Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
      • Inkwell Coin (x25): Untradeable.
      • 500,000 Maple Point Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
      • Inkwell Coin (x50): Untradeable.
      • 1 Million Maple Point Coupon: Untradeable. 3-day duration.
  • New Maple Leaf Assorted Box: Open to receive:
    • Ark Coin (x100): Untradeable
    • You also have a chance to receive the additional items:
      • Any of the rewards from the Pet, Beauty, Rare, and Money Boxes

2x EXP & Drop Weekend

UTC: August 11 – August 12 during the event times

Requirement: Available for all levels

  • We will be running a 2x EXP & Drop event! Be sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss out on this chance to power through your level-ups!
  • August 11, 2018
    • UTC: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 6:00 - 9:00 PM
  • August 12, 2018
    • UTC: 2:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Ark Hot Week 3

UTC: August 13 at 12:00 AM – August 19 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 30 and above (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • During the event period, log in and click the gift box icon on the left side of the screen to receive a Gift Box, and then double-click the box in your inventory to open it.
  • The Gift Box can be obtained once in a 24-hour period every day between the hours of 5:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM EDT / 2:00 AM CEST / 10:00 AM AEST, and 4:59 PM PDT / 7:59 PM EDT / 1:59 AM CEST / 9:59 AM AEST.
  • If you have more than 30 unclaimed gifts, you may not be able to see the Hot Week reward. Please clear any unclaimed gifts and login again to see the Hot Week reward.
  • If you obtain and open each Gift Box every day from Monday to Saturday, then on Sunday—in addition to Sunday's reward—you can select another gift! You can select one from all of the items that were given out from Monday to Saturday. You are not required to have opened each day’s Gift Box on the same character in order to be eligible for the extra gift, but it does have to be with characters in the same world (multiple worlds in World Alliances don't count).
  • Reward items for each day's Gift Box are listed below.

Rewards:

  • Monday, August 13
    • Hyper Teleport Rock Coupon: Untradeable, 7-day duration.
  • Tuesday, August 14
    • Pendant of the Spirit: Untradeable, 7-day duration.
  • Wednesday, August 15
    • Nodestone (x3): Untradeable.
  • Thursday, August 16
    • Spell Trace (x300)
  • Friday, August 17
    • Special Medal of Honor (x2): Untradeable.
  • Saturday, August 18
    • 1,000 Maple Reward Points: Untradeable, 7-day duration.
  • Sunday, August 19
    • 2x EXP Coupon (30 min) (x3): Untradeable, 7-day duration. Use to receive 2x EXP for 30 minutes.
    • And if you received a Gift Box every day this week (with characters in the same world, not world alliance), then you can also select one additional reward from the items given Monday through Saturday!

Maplehood Watch

UTC: August 15 at 12:00 AM – August 28 at 11:59 PM

Requirement: Lv. 33 and above (Zero characters must have completed up to Chapter 2).

  • Join the Maplehood Watch to protect the neighborhood and earn free Cash items! Accept the quest '[Maplehood Watch] Not in My Neighborhood' to begin.
  • Complete the day's requirements to receive special rewards of cash items.
  • Wednesday is Gachapon Day, Saturday is Enhancement Day, and Monday is Beauty Day!

Gachapon Day

UTC: August 15 at 12:00 AM – August 15 at 11:59 PM
UTC: August 22 at 12:00 AM – August 22 at 11:59 PM

  • Accept the quest '[Maplehood Watch] Gachapon Giveaway'.
  • Defeat 200 monsters within your level range (20 levels below and 20 levels above).
  • Turn in the quest and be rewarded with Maplehood Watch Gachapon Coupons (x5) and Maplehood Watch Avatar Box (x3)!
  • This can be completed 3 times per character per day.

Enhancement Day

UTC: August 18 at 12:00 AM – August 18 at 11:59 PM
UTC: August 25 at 12:00 AM – August 25 at 11:59 PM

  • Accept the quest '[Maplehood Watch] New and Enhanced'.
  • Defeat 200 monsters within your level range (20 levels below and 20 levels above).
  • Turn in the quest and be rewarded with Platinum Scissors of Karma and Miracle Circulator in non-Reboot worlds. In Reboot world, you'll receive a Red Cube and Miracle Circulator.
  • This can be completed 2 times per character per day.

Beauty Day

UTC: August 20 at 12:00 AM – August 20 at 11:59 PM
UTC: August 27 at 12:00 AM – August 27 at 11:59 PM

  • Accept the quest '[Maplehood Watch] Beautification Bonanza'.
  • Defeat monsters within your level range (20 levels below and 20 levels above) to obtain Maplehood Watch Coupon Fragments.
  • Turn in the quest and be rewarded with Maplehood Watch Hair Coupon and Maplehood Watch Face Coupon!
  • Take the coupons to NPC Big Headward in Henesys Hair Salon, NPC Nurse Pretty in Henesys Plastic Surgery, to receive a new hair or face style.
  • This can be completed 3 times per character per day.

Cash Inventory Transfer Event

UTC: August 16 (after maintenance) – August 29(before maintenance)

  • For a limited time, you will be able to transfer most cash items between your characters within the same world!
  • Take this opportunity to share a Hyper Teleport Rock, move cash cover items between characters, move a beloved pet to a new character, and more!
  • Trading cash items between your characters is easy! All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
    • Enter the Cash Shop.
    • Pick an eligible item you would like to transfer to a different character, and move it into your Cash Inventory.
    • Right-click the item.
    • Click the 'TRANSFER' button.
    • Select the recipient of the item from the drop down.
    • Click the 'OK' button.
    • The selected item will now appear in the other character’s Cash Inventory the next time you login to that character.

Rules and Restrictions

  • This event is available in both Reboot and non-Reboot worlds.
  • You can only transfer cash items between characters in the same world. This does not include different worlds in the same world alliance. For example, you can transfer items between two characters on Mardia, but you cannot transfer an item from a character on Mardia to a character on Kradia.
  • All jobs are able to transfer cash items between each other, except Explorers since they already share their Cash Inventory.
  • There are a few items that are not able to be transferred:
    • EXP Coupons
    • Potion Pot
    • Friendship and Couple Items

Spell Trace Fever Time

UTC: August 18 – August 20 during the event times

Requirement: Available for all levels, in non-Reboot worlds only.

  • Enjoy increased rates of success when upgrading your equipment during our Spell Trace Fever Time Event!
  • August 18, 2018
    • UTC: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
  • August 19, 2018
    • UTC: 2:00 AM - 4:00 AM and 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
  • August 20, 2018
    • UTC: 2:00 AM - 4:00 AM

 

ADDITIONAL NEWS

PREVIOUS POST

MAINTENANCE

[Complete] Scheduled Game Update – Ju...

We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 5:00 AM PDT (8:00 AM...

Jul 24, 2018

Read More

NEXT POST

SALE

[Updated July 27] Cash Shop Update fo...

New items in the Premium Surprise Style Box, Kinesis Permanent Outfits are back, Jr. Commander Pe...

Jul 25, 2018

Read More

SEE ALL