[Complete] Maintenance is complete as of 12:04 AM PST. Cash Shop items have been extended to cover the time that we were scheduled to be down.
Please make sure to restart Nexon Launcher to make sure the game update gets downloaded properly.
[Updated 12:44 PM PST March 6] Additional fixes have been added.
We will be performing a scheduled game update on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 at 6:00 AM PST (9:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM CET / 1:00 AM AEDT March 7). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding around 12:00 PM PST on Wednesday, March 6, 2019 (3:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM CET / 7:00 AM AEDT March 7).
Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.
Thanks for your patience!
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
PST (UTC -8): 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
EST (UTC -5): 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
CET (UTC +1): 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
AEDT (UTC +11): 1:00 AM (March 7) - 7:00 AM (March 7)
- What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v.203. Check out the Patch Notes here!
- Fixing an issue with Name Change and VIP Coupons that were unable to be purchased by Belgium players.
- Fixing an issue with the Commerci Union Voyage triggering an incorrect quest.
- Fixing a description issue with Demon Pets that included an Auto-Buff skill when it shouldn't have.
- Fixing an issue with the Monster Cat hat not being visible during some attack animations.
- Fixing an issue where the Ciel Hair would trigger a Masterwork Quest.
- Fixing an issue where the Foggy Elodie Hair would trigger a Masterwork Quest.
- Fixing an issue where characters Lv. 251+ couldn't participate in the Amoria Party Quest.
- Fixing an issue with the "Shadow of Chaos" quest where players couldn't progress.
- Fixing an issue where descriptions were not highlighted properly for several chairs' HP and MP recovery info.
- Fixing an issue where gender tags were missing from Seraphim Suit coupons.
- Fixing an issue where gender tags were missing from Shadow Warrior's Tunic coupons.
- Fixing an issue with the Alien Visitor party where Possible Rewards were missing from the Dimension Mirrors UI.
- Fixing an issue where the Treasures of Eluna Damage Skin had an untranslated name and description.
- Fixing an issue with the Rampant Cyborg Soul Collection Section being called "CQ57".
- Fixing a text cut-off issue with Balrog Soul in the Soul Collection UI.
- Fixing a naming issue with the Special Resources Hyper Stat.
- Fixing an issue where a Face Coupon had an inaccurate description.
- Fixing an issue with a pop-up that would appear asking if you wanted to return to Boat Quay Town.
- Fixing an issue with the Ring of Torment display.
- Fixing an issue where the Black Rebirth Flame had an inaccurate description.
- Fixing multiple text formatting issues with the name and description for mount items found in Andersens Box.
- Fixing a text spacing issue with items that have "KeyConfig."
- Fixing a text color issue when summoning Pink Bearcat.
- Fixing a text clipping issue when previewing the Lovely Damage Skin.
- Fixing a typo in the completion dialogue for each of the Moonbridge daily quests.
- Fixing an incorrect text headline when re-entering the Labyrinth during the "Growing" quest.
- Fixing a graphic issue with the Strawberry Cake Word Bubble Ring.